reset admin password

Discus and support reset admin password in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; How do i reset the administrator password? Ive tried all the ones Ive used before and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. Is it possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matt Siegel, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Matt Siegel Win User

How do i reset the administrator password? Ive tried all the ones Ive used before and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. Is it possible something is wrong with the user profile for the administrator? I tried creating a password reset disk using my flash drive; but; even that wont work as it keeps giving me a error stating there was a problem applying the new password or something. Windows 10 bug possibly?

:)

Matt Siegel, Feb 6, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User

Admin password reset

Its the little start button represented by the flag in the left hand corner of the Taskbar.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 6, 2015
  3. BraedenFraser Win User
    Admin password reset

I hit enter but it brought me to a screen telling me that I need to type in the admin password (which I don’t know)

BraedenFraser, Feb 6, 2015
  4. Matt Siegel Win User

reset admin password

Anyone.............................anyone?

Matt Siegel, Feb 6, 2015
  5. labeeman Win User
    labeeman, Feb 6, 2015
  6. Matt Siegel Win User
    Well how else am i suppose to reset my own admin password then if no one is allowed to help? This is ridiculous that i cant get a simple straight answer on how Im suppose to do this because the system will not recognize any of the admin passwords Ive used before even with a hint.

Matt Siegel, Feb 6, 2015
  7. Matt Siegel Win User
    And Im not asking on how to hack or anything like that. Im just trying to gain access to the administrator account on my own computer.

Matt Siegel, Feb 6, 2015
  8. badrobot Win User

reset admin password

You posted the question 10hrs ago. If you just reinstalled Win 10, you are all done within 30mins and back like nothing happened. It's not like you have an activation process that you have to worry about.

Next time create a system image that you can revert to if something goes wrong. It only takes 15mins to restore from image.

Everyone understands your frustrations for not getting any help on this matter. But rules are rules.
    Asking about password help will never be entertained on most windows forum.

badrobot, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

reset admin password

reset admin password - Similar Threads - reset admin password

1. How to fix the "There was a problem resetting your PC" error

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix the "There was a problem resetting your PC" error: Windows 10 is an operating system with a fair share of issues. There are, however, built-in solutions for many of these. For example, when there is an issue during booting, Windows resorts to the Automatic Repair wizard, which should fix the issue. But if that fails, the...
  2. High Idle CPU Usage After Win 10 Reset and Update

in Windows 10 Support
    High Idle CPU Usage After Win 10 Reset and Update: Hello! I am having a bit of trouble with high idle cpu usage after resetting Windows 10 and installing updates. [img] I am unsure how to troubleshoot this type of service usage. I ask for assistance to resolve this. Thanks! 112123
  3. jpeg association program link keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Support
    jpeg association program link keeps resetting: good day thank you for helping in advance jpeg association program link keeps resetting, right click jpeg , properties, general - opens with - i choose windows photo viewer and save and exit works fine , after a while or restart it get reset to basic picture view...
  4. System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset

in Windows 10 Support
    System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset: Hi Yet again, Windows is frustratingly taking up all of my time and I have tried everything google has to offer to try and fix it but it seems like no one has screwed up as much as I have on whatever forum. Let me explain the problem: I'm trying to set my account to...
  5. Reset Password of Another Account OR Get Admin CMD with limited accoun

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Password of Another Account OR Get Admin CMD with limited accoun: Hey guys! I have a little problem. My educational tablet has an Admin account which the school has put a password. They have made my account a limited one. I just want to reset the Admin account to install some stuff. The school wont give me the password. If this is not...
  6. Reset lost Admin Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset lost Admin Password: Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband made 2 user accounts. One was an admin and the other was not. I have been using the other account just because that is where I...
  7. Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights: The firm in which I work has a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 installed. There are two user profiles on the computer, the admin and another normal account without administration rights. We have only the password of the account without administrator rights. The network...
reset admin password solved