Windows 10: Reset administrator, forgotten password.

Discus and support Reset administrator, forgotten password. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Have forgotten my administrator password. Will a factory reset resolve the issue? * Moved from Community Participation Center... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JarrodKP, Oct 21, 2020.

1. JarrodKP Win User

Reset administrator, forgotten password.

Have forgotten my administrator password. Will a factory reset resolve the issue?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

JarrodKP, Oct 21, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Administration password forgotten

They never posted an answer.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Try leaving it blank.

Or:

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Reset administrator, forgotten password.

Administrator forgotten password to account

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Reset administrator, forgotten password.

1. Reset administrator, forgotten password. - Similar Threads - Reset administrator forgotten

2. Reset Problem and password forgotten

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Problem and password forgotten: I have reset a Windows 10 completely and used a local account during set up. Now I have forgotten that password. I started resetting again by following the instructions shift + restart, followed by selecting to remove everything during reset. But the reset was interrupted by...
  3. Reset Problem and password forgotten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Problem and password forgotten: I have reset a Windows 10 completely and used a local account during set up. Now I have forgotten that password. I started resetting again by following the instructions shift + restart, followed by selecting to remove everything during reset. But the reset was interrupted by...
  4. Reset Problem and password forgotten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten Administrator password!: I have forgotten my Administrator password on my Microsoft 10 computer. I've tried all my previous passwords, but they are not right. I remember part of the new password that I changed, but since I don't know the rest, am not able to get in.On reading some suggestions on...
  6. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgotten Administrator password!: I have forgotten my Administrator password on my Microsoft 10 computer. I've tried all my previous passwords, but they are not right. I remember part of the new password that I changed, but since I don't know the rest, am not able to get in.On reading some suggestions on...
  7. Forgotten Administrator password!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. forgotten administrator password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgotten administrator password: I have a Microsoft account and can sign into that ok but I have forgotten my computers administrator password and pin. How can I reset these? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-administrator-password/dc8148c5-e817-477d-bb01-ebd1ef84f13a
  9. Forgotten password--not the administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten password--not the administrator account: I am the administrator. I set up an account for my wife. She forgot her password and can't answer the security questions and does not have a password reset disk. (I am signed in.) Windows Pro 1903 What can I do to get her back on line? 153071
  10. administrator password forgotten on notebook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator password forgotten on notebook: need to either delete or reset notebook password bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-forgotten-on-notebook/40a0f583-8ac3-4620-8592-bc4cc545d227"