Windows 10: reset and erase all my data

Discus and support reset and erase all my data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by danielklku, Dec 31, 2018.

1. reset and erase all my data

HI

I cant reset my computer and erase all my data. when i try to do it in settings it dosent work and when i go to troubleshoot it dosent work.

:)

danielklku, Dec 31, 2018

2. Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Microsoft Surface Data Eraser

Source: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...ce-data-eraser

Cluster Head, Dec 31, 2018
  3. p_o_s_pc Win User
    Finally! An alternative to eraser...

it looks much cleaner then the eraser so that is a big step up.

p_o_s_pc, Dec 31, 2018
  4. reset and erase all my data

Remote erasing of data on lost phone

I have misplaced my phone while travelling in China.

Attempts to call the phone were unsuccessful, suggesting that either the phone was switched off or that the SIM card was removed/.

I called my phone service provider to deactivate the number.

i tried to login to my windows account to erase the data on my phone but got a message that it was unsucessful.

My questions are,

1) will I still be able to the erase the data remotely if the person who picked up my phone had replaced the SIM card

2) will I still be able to the erase the data remotely if my number was deactivated by my service provider

3) what else, if anything, could I do to wipe any data ( e.g. Contact list, messages, whatsap messages etc.) from the phone?

Unfortunately, a passcode is not required to unlock my phone,

i'm not sure I have wifi access to check the replies for the next few days, but any advices on this matter is much appreciated.

Plotholes80, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

reset and erase all my data

1. reset and erase all my data - Similar Threads - reset erase data

2. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  3. Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting to factory default and erasing all personal data: I reset my Surface running Windows 11 to factory default state, but I'm seeing contents ie. personal folders, and files that I thought should not be there after resetting. I'm trying to understand why this is happening and how I can truly reset to a factory default state. Any...
  4. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data erased after pc reset: I wanted to know that after pc reset on windows 10 I selected to retain my files. So does files on my desktop and downloads folder gets deleted? Also if it gets deleted is there any way to get those files back after resetting?...
  5. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data erased after pc reset: I wanted to know that after pc reset on windows 10 I selected to retain my files. So does files on my desktop and downloads folder gets deleted? Also if it gets deleted is there any way to get those files back after resetting?...
  6. Data erased after pc reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My windows 10 is stuck in the installation loop. I reset the computer to erase all data,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 is stuck in the installation loop. I reset the computer to erase all data,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_WARPT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwn09t/my_windows_10_is_stuck_in_the_installation_loop_i/
  8. Please help me. I erased all of my data on my laptop so I could reset my data, and it's...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me. I erased all of my data on my laptop so I could reset my data, and it's...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpicyDankSCR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd96rr/please_help_me_i_erased_all_of_my_data_on_my/
  9. Erasing all the data.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Erasing all the data.: What rubbish is this ? How can Microsoft do this without prior info or notice ? Do you even know how much crucial data can be on someone's laptop ? I'm having windows 10 and last night it got updated after that when I opened it in the morning all the data was erased. I mean...
  10. OneDrive & Erasing All Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive & Erasing All Data: I'm planning on erasing all data here sometime soon, all my important files are stored in the OneDrive folder. If I'm am to purposely erase everything, will that include the erasing OneDrive data on Windows 10? I just don't want to make an accidental mistake and not have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows reset data erasure

2. reset pc data eraser