Windows 10: Reset and remove everything

Discus and support Reset and remove everything in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello my friends. I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday. And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AliReza21, Nov 25, 2018.

1. AliReza21 Win User

Reset and remove everything

Hello my friends.

I reset windows 10 and chose remove everything yesterday.

And i have a question.has All virus and connection history of my pc been deleted?

:)

AliReza21, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Windows failed to reset and it removed windows drive

Hello,

We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to Reset the computer using Windows 10 ISO and check if it helps.

• Go to the Microsoft software download website and create Windows 10
      installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Troubleshoot.
    • In the troubleshoot screen, click on Reset this PC.
    • Select the desired option and follow the steps to Reset the PC and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2018
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Reset and remove everything - Similar Threads - Reset remove everything

2. Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation: I bought a windows 11 acer laptop from a friend. It has a factory data reset computer with an account he just created on it. I'm wanting to do a reset of remove everything so the drive will "be cleaned", I went to check the Microsoft license and it says it's digitally...
  3. Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will remove everything reset remove windows 11 activation: I bought a windows 11 acer laptop from a friend. It has a factory data reset computer with an account he just created on it. I'm wanting to do a reset of remove everything so the drive will "be cleaned", I went to check the Microsoft license and it says it's digitally...
  4. Will Reset This PC > Remove Everything remove my windows version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Reset This PC > Remove Everything remove my windows version?: Perhaps I wasn't specific enough in the title,I've had my PC for a while and It's quite unorganized and messy, so I'm going to factory reset it and have a fresh start.When I originally purchased my PC, I bought Windows 10 Pro and then upon the release of Windows 11,...
  5. Will Reset This PC > Remove Everything remove my windows version?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will Reset This PC > Remove Everything remove my windows version?: Perhaps I wasn't specific enough in the title,I've had my PC for a while and It's quite unorganized and messy, so I'm going to factory reset it and have a fresh start.When I originally purchased my PC, I bought Windows 10 Pro and then upon the release of Windows 11,...
  6. Removing Everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removing Everything: If I decide to reset the pc and erase everything, would I have to repurchase apps or would I just have to reinstall them as if I only deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-everything/b9d9a22d-fed4-41a6-82b5-3aad3eaa17f6
  7. Forced reset with remove everything

Forced reset with remove everything: Hi, This is my company's laptop. After logged in to the company domain, routinely open Outlook, Teams etc to start work, in about 5 minutes later a pop-up window of Azure asking for the code that was sent to my mobile. As per normal I entered the key, then suddenly the...
  8. Resetting PC, Reset Everything: Just remove my files

Resetting PC, Reset Everything: Just remove my files: So i encountered an registry error in my pc and i tried to startup repair open cmd but it requires password, but the password i provided is correct but it says error so i have no options but to reset pc. So does the option Reset Everything -> keep my files, does it remove and...
  9. Reset this PC & Remove Everything - How secure is it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset this PC & Remove Everything - How secure is it?: I just bought a new laptop that will replace my old one that I want to either sell or donate. But I want to wipe all the data on my old laptop's SSD first. If I just use the Windows 10 feature to "Rest this PC" and pick the "remove everything" option, will that be enough to...
  10. Reset 'remove everything' - need help

Reset 'remove everything' - need help: Hi Guys, I did a 'reset, remove everything' and chose ' remove files and clean hard drive' It took about 1.5 hr to complete the first stage. It then made me choose to press esc or f11 (I think), I then chose f11. It has now been sitting on a black screen with a the...