Windows 10: Reset and screen screwed up

Discus and support Reset and screen screwed up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a reset and this is what I have on my screen at start up and can't go any further. What do i need to do? [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WalterWoods Jr, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Reset and screen screwed up

I did a reset and this is what I have on my screen at start up and can't go any further. What do i need to do? Reset and screen screwed up [​IMG]

:)

WalterWoods Jr, Jul 30, 2020

2. location is all screwed up

Hi Mary,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

To change the home location for your PC to a specific country or region

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap
      Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click
      Search.)
    • In the search box, enter
      region
      , and then, in the results, tap or click Change your country or region.
    • Select the country or region for your location from the list.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 30, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Reset and screen screwed up

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Reset and screen screwed up

1. Reset and screen screwed up - Similar Threads - Reset screen screwed

2. Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!: So, I was having a lot of issues with windows before... but now I'm having more problems. I kept getting black screens on load up so I did a reset with the ISO option. Now, my computer is showing that I am not connected even though I can use the internet just fine with...
  3. Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows factory reset screwed up my computer!: So, I was having a lot of issues with windows before... but now I'm having more problems. I kept getting black screens on load up so I did a reset with the ISO option. Now, my computer is showing that I am not connected even though I can use the internet just fine with...
  4. Factory reset screws up my network and Bluetooth

Factory reset screws up my network and Bluetooth: I have a windows 11 mini PC. I added a gpu threw my only m.2 slot and I am running ssd threw USB-C which works absolutelly fine. After adding the rx 5700 xt I could not download the drivers due to some windows security problem so I backup my files to cloud and factory reset...
  5. Factory reset screws up my network and Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset screws up my network and Bluetooth: I have a windows 11 mini PC. I added a gpu threw my only m.2 slot and I am running ssd threw USB-C which works absolutelly fine. After adding the rx 5700 xt I could not download the drivers due to some windows security problem so I backup my files to cloud and factory reset...
  6. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  7. Screwed up

Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  8. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...
  10. Reset screwed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset screwed up my laptop: Hi, My name is Pratyush, I just performed a full reset of my Laptop. But when it is complete, and I fill all my info and reach the desktop, I am not able to run any Modern UI apps and not able to sign in using a microsoft account. UWP apps and sign in Prompt crash on opening....