Windows 10: Reset and Windows still freezes

Discus and support Reset and Windows still freezes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I performed a full reset with cleaning both drives. Windows still freezing. At a loss. After the reset a message appeared that all files could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jwblue, Feb 13, 2019.

1. jwblue Win User

Reset and Windows still freezes

I performed a full reset with cleaning both drives. Windows still freezing.

At a loss.

After the reset a message appeared that all files could not be deleted. Do not know if that is the issue. Issue seemed to begin when new wireless keyboard was installed.

:)

jwblue, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Reset and Windows still freezes

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Reset and Windows still freezes

1. Reset and Windows still freezes - Similar Threads - Reset still freezes

2. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  3. Windows freezes but still able to move mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows freezes but still able to move mouse: Whenever I play a game on my PC usually Valorant and I switch to a different application, both my screens freeze and I can’t see what is going on. My mouse moves fine while everything else freezes. Usually, I can still talk to people on Discord as I use Push to talk and I can...
  4. Computer freezes but mouse still moves and computer is still on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes but mouse still moves and computer is still on: Hello, My PC keeps freezing up where nothing will work -- Office apps might open but not close, other files/folders won't open if clicked on. Yet my mouse will still move and my PC is still "on". I have brand new parts in my PC -- new RAM, new graphics card, new...
  5. windows freezes but mouse still works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows freezes but mouse still works: so im doing this for my brother. so yesterday he opened his computer and then it said Toshiba like it always has and then when the screen turned to the lock screen nothing showed up except his lock screen background and his mouse whatever button you pressed nothing happened...
  6. Started reset yesterday still resetting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Started reset yesterday still resetting: My computer has been at 39% all day started the reset over 24 hrs ago. Is there a reason why it could be doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/started-reset-yesterday-still-resetting/166423bc-c554-43b8-bfe9-869b4080404b
  7. Windows 10 freezes, mouse still moveable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes, mouse still moveable: Hello, I've been looking for a solution but seem to not find anything that solves my problem so here is my problem: I recently updated my windows 7 PC to a 100% clean fresh installation of windows 10 even going so far to overwrite any personal data over it to start from...
  8. Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes: I uninstalled and reinstalled and plug the wired mouse. The don’t work. I thought reseting my pc will work. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-reseted-my-pc-and-updated-it-to-windows-10/61118c79-a8bd-449e-9775-7d69697c069f
  9. my windows 10 pro still freezes >>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows 10 pro still freezes >>: hi my my windows 10 pro still freezes >> that happen before 1week and its still happen to me .. i update all thing .. all driver .. and the freezes still :(...
  10. Windows 10 start menu still freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu still freezes: I re-upgraded from 7 to 10 yesterday to give this OS another try. Most all of it has gone smoothly except for the start menu won't come up half the time. I ran sfc /scannow, no integrity violations. I changed the log in creds and put in a password. The reason being, the only...