Windows 10: reset apps and services

Discus and support reset apps and services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Will Windows 11 be able to reset all working apps and services after install on my Inspiron. I have wi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertcooper_433, Oct 24, 2021.

1. reset apps and services

Will Windows 11 be able to reset all working apps and services after install on my Inspiron. I have wi

:)

robertcooper_433, Oct 24, 2021

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?

Here is the link to Clean Boot state.

Perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 to Troubleshoot Software Conflicts

If you haven't install latest version of network card driver.

On Windows 10, you can also use the "Network reset" feature to fix Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity problems after installing an update or at any time that you can't connect to the network.

To reset the network adapters on your device, use these steps:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click on Network & Internet.
    3. Click on Status.
    4. Under the "Change your network settings" section, click the Network reset option.
    5. Click the Reset now button.

FreeBooter, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Karla Alm Win User

reset apps and services

Resetting the Photos App

Hi Michael,

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start menu > Type Apps & features.
    • Select the app that you want to reset in the list of all the installed apps.
    • Click the Advanced Options link under the application's name.
    • Tap the Reset button to reset an app's settings.
    • A confirmation message will pop up. Click Reset button to confirm you want to clear the app's data.

Let us how it goes.

Karla Alm, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

reset apps and services

1. reset apps and services - Similar Threads - reset apps services

2. Self Service Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Self Service Password Reset: With the increasing amount of workers home-working, some of them even moving from their "close to office" location, we assume a strong need will exist for Self-service Password reset to enable unlocking of accounts, or resetting forgotten passwords. However, in hybrid...
  3. Self Service Password Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Self Service Password Reset: With the increasing amount of workers home-working, some of them even moving from their "close to office" location, we assume a strong need will exist for Self-service Password reset to enable unlocking of accounts, or resetting forgotten passwords. However, in hybrid...
  4. Self Service Password Reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. reset apps and services

reset apps and services: Will Windows 11 be able to reset all working apps and services after install on my Inspiron. I have wi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-apps-and-services/772001a5-f43f-49f4-96ed-9857b6464510
  6. Services and controller app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and controller app: We have a year old Windows 10 machine that my daughter uses for homework. No dodgy software no recent downloads. Tonight out of the blue the machine has crawled to snail’s pace. Checking the task manager I see the Services and Controller app is running at 80% CPU usage - and...
  7. Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset WIN10 SERVICES ?: Hello. Ive recently acquired / bought a "new" Pc from a retail store - WIN10. WIN10 HOME. Version 10.0.17763 build 17763 64 bit system my internet speed is VERY fast - 90-100 MBPS speed (i can watch 5 movies at once with no problems.. though i'm only watching 1 TV show...
  8. Reset services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset services: how to fully reset services in my windows 10 ? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-services/9d0500a9-0642-41aa-a327-f069264da04e
  9. Resetting an APP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resetting an APP: I had a problem on Edge with a long running script, which I tried to resolve by resetting the App in settings. The instruction assured me that favourites and other stuff would be saved but I would lose browsing history. The fact is that all of my favourites are gone as too...
  10. reset apps

reset apps: I reset Microsoft sticky notes app and all my sticky notes is gone ! .. is there any way to get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/reset-apps/789c3b45-105e-4c71-a6dc-9e39a55686f2