Windows 10: Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

Discus and support Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, due to some software issues I was having, I decided to reset Windows and clear out all my files. Well, now I am brought to a screen to log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Corin Canepa, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

Recently, due to some software issues I was having, I decided to reset Windows and clear out all my files. Well, now I am brought to a screen to log in with 'other user'. I cannot connect to the internet to sign in. Since it was a reset, there are no current users. I have tried launching into safe mode. This loads an admin account and then I get an error that there is no admin account and I can't do anything but hold the power button and restart. I can't run command prompt because it says there are no admin accounts. Any ideas? Please no I cannot sign into to make any changes.

:)

Corin Canepa, Sep 17, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Can't connect to Internet

thanks Ken

version 1607, os build 14393.693. when i tried to do network reset, it wouldn't let me

i've tried the troubleshooter and a number of suggestions mentioned by the Internet. it is a wireless connection but only affects this computer. at the moment though when i just logged in, internet looks good for now.

Iliveinmyhead, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

I have to constantly reset connection,Internet disconnects frequently,attaching Wlan Report

Hi
    Ashita,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your internet connection keeps on disrupting. It is possible that your
    drivers are outdated, TCP/IP
    needs to be reset/reconfigure, or the issue is within your internet connection itself. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and let us know if you notice any changes:

Method 1: Network and Internet Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run
      the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections

• Network Adapter

• Incoming Connections

Method 2: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your
    WiFi connection.

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

We'll be waiting for your updates regarding the issue.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

1. Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet - Similar Threads - Reset Computer Can't

2. Reset computer to factory reset, now i can't connect to the internet, run troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset computer to factory reset, now i can't connect to the internet, run troubleshooting...: I have an HP touchsmart PC, over 10yrs old, was using it fine to watch movies and browse the intenet but suddently it kept on crashing. Then it gave me the option to reset computer to factory reset and i did, but now i can't connect to the internet even though i am connected...
  3. Reset computer to factory reset, now i can't connect to the internet, run troubleshooting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset computer to factory reset, now i can't connect to the internet, run troubleshooting...: I have an HP touchsmart PC, over 10yrs old, was using it fine to watch movies and browse the intenet but suddently it kept on crashing. Then it gave me the option to reset computer to factory reset and i did, but now i can't connect to the internet even though i am connected...
  4. Have reset my laptop and now can't log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have reset my laptop and now can't log in.: I was logging in using a PIN however having rest the laptop I now need my password to log in and I have forgotten it. Any advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-reset-my-laptop-and-now-cant-log-in/8aae62f1-1576-48f4-9530-ee050bdc8107
  5. I can't log in to the laptop or connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to the laptop or connect to the Internet: This morning I woke up to find that my laptop was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started troubleshooting my wireless antenna. During one of the reboots, I tried to log in with my pin but it said there was an error. I am trying to log...
  6. I can't log in to the laptop or connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to the laptop or connect to the Internet: This morning I woke up to find that my laptop was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started troubleshooting my wireless antenna. During one of the reboots, I tried to log in with my pin but it said there was an error. I am trying to log...
  7. I can't log in to the laptop or connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I can't log in to the PC or connect to the Internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to the PC or connect to the Internet: This morning I woke up to find that my PC was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started troubleshooting my wireless antenna. During one of the reboots, I tried to log in with my pin but it said there was an error. I am trying to log in...
  9. Can't log in to desktop, No internet connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to desktop, No internet connection.: Did a fresh install from disk and had to update to 20h2. During the download process of 20h2 I changed log in to a pin through my Microsoft account and never had a password before that. Update went through and installed rebooted and now there is no internet and won't allow...
  10. Computer can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer can't connect to internet: All my other devices work just fine. Troubleshooting tells me its a modem problem, but I've restarted and it still can't connect. Computer can connect to my mobile hotspot just fine though. submitted by /u/wpdh9012 [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset computer now cant log in

2. how to reset internet on computer if you cant log in

3. reset this computer now