Windows 10: reset computer/reinstall Onedrive

Discus and support reset computer/reinstall Onedrive in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to reset my computer but I cant. My setting screen will not respond and I have no D drive to download games from a disk. I did not get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GayleSmith1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. reset computer/reinstall Onedrive

I want to reset my computer but I cant. My setting screen will not respond and I have no D drive to download games from a disk. I did not get a recovery disk when I purchased my computer. I also get a message that OneDrive is not found. Please help!

:)

GayleSmith1, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 9, 2019
  3. REINSTALL ONEDRIVE

Try these steps out and let me know how it goes:

• Right-click Start button, choose Run
    • Type appwiz.cpl and click OK
    • Find "Microsoft OneDrive" in the list and uninstall it
    • Restart your computer
    • Go to the
      OneDrive Download Page here
      and click the "need to reinstall?" link on the page to get the new installer
    • Let me know if the installer has any trouble this time

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Oct 9, 2019
  4. reset computer/reinstall Onedrive

Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

Hi Marguerite,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Did you choose the option to Remove files and clean the drive while resetting the computer?
    2. What is the complete name of the application that you are trying to reinstall?
    3. From where did you install the application?

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

reset computer/reinstall Onedrive

1. reset computer/reinstall Onedrive - Similar Threads - reset computer reinstall

2. My computer will not allow me to reset/reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow me to reset/reinstall windows: I am trying to place my computer back to a clean slate due to many issues, possibly corrupt files. When I try to reset it, it pops up with a recovery page saying that my device needs repaired. I have went to the advanced startup page and tried reinstalling windows and even...
  3. Reset and reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset and reinstalling: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...
  4. Reset and reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset and reinstalling: I have some questions please answere them...Reinstalling windows with Cloud reinstallation option in reset or bootable pendrive microsoft media creation tool : 1 which is more effective or good?2 Are both the method same?Cause in cloud installation it takes files from...
  5. Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft after resetting my computer.: My computer was really slow so I decided to rest my computer. After I finished resetting, I started trying to get my games back and I was successful except for when trying to get Minecraft back. I've looked in my account I only have one and looked at my library. It wasn't...
  6. reset or reinstall computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset or reinstall computer: i have a computer of someone who passed . i need to know how to reset or reinstall the program. i dont want any of his information or emails .it is an HP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-or-reinstall-computer/d398d38c-1f19-4878-ac32-4f94278cd054
  7. how to reset my computer without reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to reset my computer without reinstalling windows: Hi So my computer has been acting pretty slow and pretty weird but i am scared when i reseat my computer it will add all the installation files again so how can i reset my computer without reinstalling windows...
  8. Reinstalling OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reinstalling OneDrive: Have experienced a syncing problem so tried to reinstall OneDrive but got error code 0x80040c82, retried a few times but with the same message - any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-onedrive/fea40e59-89b0-4501-8bac-e7ab4d543397"
  9. Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Apps After Resetting The Computer.: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC, app name Public ***Changed Original Title From: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my PC,app bame Public***...
  10. REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE: About every 3 weeks, my OneDrive app disappears. In the past, a MS tech has remotely solved the problem by using appwiz.cpl to uninstall OneDrive, then reinstall went smoothly. Now, I cannot uninstall OneDrive no matter what method I use....