Windows 10: Reset computer, restart looping

Discus and support Reset computer, restart looping in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to reset my laptoo. I followed all promots and did not touch it. Now its rebooting over and over. It only loads to the dell screen. Can get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sarahsharon, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Reset computer, restart looping

I tried to reset my laptoo. I followed all promots and did not touch it. Now its rebooting over and over. It only loads to the dell screen. Can get to BIOS. What do i do.

:)

sarahsharon, Mar 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Computer stuck in loop

Since you didn't mention it, did you reset the CMOS?

Also, if the CMOS isn't the case, a looping/restarting computer could have to do with the CPU overheating.

erocker, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Reset computer, restart looping

Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Reset computer, restart looping

1. Reset computer, restart looping - Similar Threads - Reset computer restart

2. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  3. Pc resetting restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resetting restart loop: I have this pc for about a month now and I factory reset it before but now I tried to factory reset it with keeping my personal files and now it just goes from 64% to 89% and restarts then does the same thing over again, I waited a day to see if anything changes but it...
  4. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  5. Factory reset turned into restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reset turned into restart loop: I have a hp computer running windows 10 and had a issue wile updating drivers and got put on the problem page and couldn’t get off of it. I decided to just reset and get rid of my files but during it the percent for resetting finished and went straight into a reset loop it...
  6. Restart loop/can’t reset PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restart loop/can’t reset PC?: Hi all, Im stuck in a reset loop/BSOD. Unfortunately I dont have a system image saved or a system restore point, and startup repair doesnt work. After trying a bunch of command prompts it seems like my C: drive is corrupted, so im trying to reset my PC from the blue...
  7. RESET into a restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RESET into a restart loop: Yesterday I updated my Windows to the latest version, and then hard reset it as I'm selling the laptop. After it finished and tried to boot up, it got stuck into a loop of starting up, failing to start up, restarting, and repeating that process. I've tried getting into...
  8. "The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop

"The computer restarted unexpectedly" loop: I keep getting the same error every single time, and every time I click "OK" the same thing happens. I have also tried to get into the Advanced Recovery tools, but the same result happens. Also, I can't access CMD because my keyboard is a Bluetooth keyboard, and will only...
  9. Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset

Stuck In Restart Loop After Reset: Hello, I am runnung Win10 and for a couple of days my PC is running bit slower, buggy and I wanted to do Reset done that couple times before. After Reset is done I ve noticed that my monitor is not turning ON. My TV is connected to PC as well so I turn TV on...
  10. Restart Loop After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restart Loop After Factory Reset: I've tried doing reseach on what the problem is, and from what I've gathered, this is a bug, but I havent seen anyone say how I can fix it w/o having to download something. But heres my story: My laptop, a Dell Inspiron 15 that I've had for about 2 years now, was running slow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what. is restart in. laptoo