Windows 10: Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

Discus and support Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I had seen that this was a thread already but I have an entirely different device. I have a company computer that no one has access too, passwords... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Milkisicle, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

Hi! I had seen that this was a thread already but I have an entirely different device. I have a company computer that no one has access too, passwords and everything were forgotten. The company didnt want their devices back so here we are. The device that I have is a dell. Intel, Core i7 vPRO

:)

Milkisicle, Jul 10, 2022

2. Bitlocker recovery key ID

I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery
    key for the other device tvst is not listed?

RayTucker2, Jul 10, 2022
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Jul 10, 2022
  4. Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

I have a recovery key id and need a recovery key?

I am resetting my ASUS tablet and have a recovery Key Id and need a recovery key?

KYLEE CHEYENNE, Jul 10, 2022
Thema:

Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

1. Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key. - Similar Threads - Reset Computer without

2. Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.: Hi! I had seen that this was a thread already but I have an entirely different device. I have a company computer that no one has access too, passwords and everything were forgotten. The company didnt want their devices back so here we are. The device that I have is a dell....
  3. Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset Computer without recovery key or microsoft ID or recovery key.: Hi! I had seen that this was a thread already but I have an entirely different device. I have a company computer that no one has access too, passwords and everything were forgotten. The company didnt want their devices back so here we are. The device that I have is a dell....
  4. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key ID: So here's the story. HP 15 laptop, bought from Walmart 12/28/21, suddenly stops loading Windows. The HP logo will start, the dots will circle for a second, then blue screen forever. Logged into my Microsoft account and discovered I have no recovery key. My screen to enter my...
  5. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key ID: So here's the story. HP 15 laptop, bought from Walmart 12/28/21, suddenly stops loading Windows. The HP logo will start, the dots will circle for a second, then blue screen forever. Logged into my Microsoft account and discovered I have no recovery key. My screen to enter my...
  6. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key ID: I found a bitlocker recovery key ID but don’t know where it goes? Where do I input this number to get my bitlocker recovery key? If possible at all. I have tried looking around online and can’t figure it out. I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and the next day...
  7. Recovery key ID

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key ID: I found a bitlocker recovery key ID but don’t know where it goes? Where do I input this number to get my bitlocker recovery key? If possible at all. I have tried looking around online and can’t figure it out. I updated my laptop from windows 10 to windows 11 and the next day...
  8. Reset computer without recovery key or Microsoft ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset computer without recovery key or Microsoft ID: I have a laptop that I need to totally wipe and reset. I do not have the recovery key and am not sure what Microsoft account it is affiliated with. It's a HP laptop with windows 10. Is it possible to reset the laptop without either? I don't have any of the passwords, admin...
  9. Reset without recovery key

Reset without recovery key: I have a surface pro 8. It was unused for a couple of months and ive forgotten my pin and my password. When i try to reset my password it tells me "this requires outside media" so i did what it told me to on some forum and it said i needed the bitlocker recovery key. 1. I...
  10. recovery key ID

recovery key ID: How do I get my recovery key ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-id/910c7936-4f40-42dc-b704-fbc8f5077775