Windows 10: Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key

Discus and support Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Laptop that will not reboot. I have tried every startup repair option. I have tried every reset option closed and local reinstall. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FALSEnameHERE, Mar 3, 2023.

1. Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key

I have a Microsoft Laptop that will not reboot. I have tried every startup repair option. I have tried every reset option closed and local reinstall. I have tried system image recovery. I have proof of purchase, It shows it as a device in my Microsoft store, and yet it is not showing in my bitlocker recovery keys. Yes, I have gone to the website aka.ms/myrecoverykeys, my surface has one, but my Laptop does not. Please help, anyone. Microsoft customer service has not been helpful and the local CPU store says they are the only ones that can do anything.

:)

FALSEnameHERE, Mar 3, 2023

2. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 3, 2023
  3. Can anyone give me the reset recovery key for windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

A quick question before we proceed:

Are you referring to the Recovery key for BitLocker or the key that needed for resetting Windows Phone?

If you are referring to the Reset Key that is needed for Windows Recovery, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com/devices.
    • Next to the phone you no longer own, click I don't own this phone anymore.
    • Select “I’m ready to remove my phone “check box, note the
      recovery key, and then click Remove. The recovery key will display on the page and will also be emailed to you.
    • When you're certain that you have your recovery key saved, select “I’ve kept a copy of the recovery key “ check box, and then click Okay.
    • Forward the recovery key email to your phone recipient.
    Your phone is no longer listed on account.microsoft.com/devices, and you can remove Reset Protection during phone setup using recovery key option.

If you are referring to reset key for BitLocker, then I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article.

Where to look for your BitLocker recovery key - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 3, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key

Xylee Del, Mar 3, 2023
Thema:

Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key

1. Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key - Similar Threads - Reset CPU without

2. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  3. How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset laptop without bitlocker recovery key?: Hello,I'm lock out of using my laptop by bitlocker recovery key. Unfortunately my Microsoft account got disconnected from my laptop and my bitlocker recovery key is no longer accessible through it. I have most of my hings stored therefore the biggest issue is to be able to...
  4. BitLocker Recovery without Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery without Key: Need to reinstall Windows 10. Getting a BitLocker recovery key error - I don't have the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-without-key/25e6b04d-6be4-4cd9-af22-21047a4743b2
  5. BitLocker Recovery without Key

BitLocker Recovery without Key: Need to reinstall Windows 10. Getting a BitLocker recovery key error - I don't have the key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-without-key/25e6b04d-6be4-4cd9-af22-21047a4743b2
  6. BitLocker Recovery without Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key

Reset CPU without Bitlocker recovery key: I have a Microsoft Laptop that will not reboot. I have tried every startup repair option. I have tried every reset option closed and local reinstall. I have tried system image recovery. I have proof of purchase, It shows it as a device in my Microsoft store, and yet it is not...
  8. Reset without recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset without recovery key: I have a surface pro 8. It was unused for a couple of months and ive forgotten my pin and my password. When i try to reset my password it tells me "this requires outside media" so i did what it told me to on some forum and it said i needed the bitlocker recovery key. 1. I...
  9. Possible to Bitlocker a drive without a recovery key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to Bitlocker a drive without a recovery key?: Is it possible to bitlocker-encrypt a drive and not have a recovery key? Or perhaps make it longer then 48digits? submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ehqgup/possible_to_bitlocker_a_drive_without_a_recovery/
  10. [BitLocker] Encrypting without generating recovery key?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BitLocker] Encrypting without generating recovery key?: Hi, is there a way to encrypt a BitLocker drive without generating a recovery key? Other encryption tools such as DiskCryptor/VeraCrypt/TrueCrypt or those found on Linux can simply be used with one PIN, no recovery key required. BitLocker also allows to encrypt using...