Windows 10: RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE

Discus and support RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had increased the text size of windows10 using "Make text size bigger". In its effects, the desktop icon also increased in size. Now when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ImranKanjoo, Sep 30, 2020.

1. RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE

Hello, I had increased the text size of windows10 using "Make text size bigger". In its effects, the desktop icon also increased in size.

Now when I have reset the text size to 100%, the desktop icon are not getting reset, their size is still large/wide and some of the icons are out of desktop. Kindly, guide me to reset the desktop.

RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE [​IMG]

:)

ImranKanjoo, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Sep 30, 2020
  3. erniewain Win User
    icon text size

hi there this was not realy helpful, i only want to change the text size of icons and change the text so it looks better on my screen, but thanks for trying ok

erniewain, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE

Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE

1. RESET DESKTOP ICON AFTER RESTING TEXT SIZE - Similar Threads - RESET DESKTOP ICON

2. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  3. Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text size not increasing in document folder not icon size: This is not the usual size of file icon problem e.g.- small icon, large icon, extra large icon when i increase the size of the icon the text size stays the same small and i cannot read it as it is zoomed out compared to usual. and its to small to read I've tried ctrl and...
  4. Desktop Icon Sizes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Icon Sizes: My desktop icon sizes seem to be changer very slightly when I plug in an external monitor, the external monitor has an uncommon resolution of 3840x2160 60hz and my laptop has an internal display with a resolution of 2560x1600 165hz, I can fit 10 desktop icons on my desktop...
  5. Desktop Icon Sizes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Sizes: My desktop icon sizes seem to be changer very slightly when I plug in an external monitor, the external monitor has an uncommon resolution of 3840x2160 60hz and my laptop has an internal display with a resolution of 2560x1600 165hz, I can fit 10 desktop icons on my desktop...
  6. size of icons desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    size of icons desktop: right click on desktop does not let me select size of icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-icons-desktop/54246a2f-81e0-41a1-8929-2ce03fe353a8
  7. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  8. Desktop icon size

Desktop icon size: Something I did changed the size of my desktop icons, made them larger. Even though I go into "View" and change the icons to the smallest, they are still bigger than they were originally. What do I do other than in the View setting can I bring them back to the smaller...
  9. ICON text size etc after Creator update

ICON text size etc after Creator update: How to I change various text sizes and make bold in the new update? Used to be in Display Prop. but I can not find it now. 81895
  10. Size desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Size desktop Icons: How can I reduce or increase size of icons on desktop. 35203