Windows 10: Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen

Discus and support Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I wanted to reset my Dell inspiron 7559, and while resisting the following massege appeared:-Massage showed while resetI ignored the massege but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by عبدالله محمد عبدة, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen

So I wanted to reset my Dell inspiron 7559, and while resisting the following massege appeared:-Massage showed while resetI ignored the massege but after the download I found my laptop stuck in the black screen, while flashing the notifications LED 3white, 2 yellow which I read is related to GPU issue. I should note that the graphics card of this laptop was overclocked and damaged, but still the laptop was working flawlessly before I try to reset it.If any one can help me on this I will be more than thankful to you guys

:)

عبدالله محمد عبدة, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksReset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen :)

Hendry, Dec 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Resetting normally up to 25% and then Black screen.

Hi Maki,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "it needs more time or it stuck somehow", what is the current status of the issue? Is the computer still stuck at black screen or in process of resetting the computer?

If the computer in process of resetting, then I suggest you to wait for some time.

I suggest you to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about black screen issues and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with black screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 7, 2021
  4. bdxoul Win User

Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen

My pc is stuck at Black screen with cursor

Hello There Everyone.

I shutdown my pc yesterday after work after 12 hours i open it but i am stuck with black screen. I tried my steps to open it but it dosen't work.
    Steps i did
    *i tried to startup repair on advance menu
    *i have reset the pc ( its says problem occured)
    *i have Uninstalled recent update.
    My pc specs
    *Acer Veriton
    *64 bit
    *windows 10
    Please help me to solve out

bdxoul, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen

1. Reset failed and laptop is stuck in black screen - Similar Threads - Reset failed laptop

2. Windows reset stuck on Black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows reset stuck on Black screen: I had problems with my Windows and decides to reset windows 10 when i did it looked like it was going normal when i looked back the screen was Black andy pc was still running while i was resseting windows....
  3. Windows reset stuck on Black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset stuck on Black screen: I had problems with my Windows and decides to reset windows 10 when i did it looked like it was going normal when i looked back the screen was Black andy pc was still running while i was resseting windows....
  4. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen: Hi, I was running my Windows 11 laptop and when I lifted the lid to sign in it stayed on a black screen. The fan was still spinning and the keyboard backlight was still on, and when I press and hold Touch ID it turns on and shows “swipe down to shutoff” but when I swipe up it...
  5. Laptop stuck on black screen

Laptop stuck on black screen: Hi, I was running my Windows 11 laptop and when I lifted the lid to sign in it stayed on a black screen. The fan was still spinning and the keyboard backlight was still on, and when I press and hold Touch ID it turns on and shows “swipe down to shutoff” but when I swipe up it...
  6. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on black screen: My acer aspire laptop is stuck on a black screen. The power light is on when I press the power button but the screen is just black. When I try do press shift-Ctrl-windows-B it will flicker but still remains black. It’s fully charged but just nothing. This happened before a...
  7. Laptop stuck on black screen

Laptop stuck on black screen: My acer aspire laptop is stuck on a black screen. The power light is on when I press the power button but the screen is just black. When I try do press shift-Ctrl-windows-B it will flicker but still remains black. It’s fully charged but just nothing. This happened before a...
  8. Laptop stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Laptop stuck at black screen

Laptop stuck at black screen: I did the routine Windows update and when it went black screen, I accidentally pressed Enter. It beeped and showed a line 'Launching interrupted menu'. But nothing comes up. it has been black screen since then even when I try to restart it by holding the power button for 10...
  10. Laptop stuck at black screen

Laptop stuck at black screen: I reset my laptop today and chose the option to download windows from the cloud. I left it alone and when i came back, it was stuck at a black screen. Is there anything i can do to fix it? I really need this laptop to work. Thanks for any help....