Windows 10: Reset Fonts.

Discus and support Reset Fonts. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reccently installed a new font on my PC , but I don't like it anymore , can i somehowreset to the default windows font without reinstalling windows?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zZmanYTB, Sep 25, 2018.

1. zZmanYTB Win User

Reset Fonts.

I reccently installed a new font on my PC , but I don't like it anymore , can i somehowreset to the default windows font without reinstalling windows?

:)

zZmanYTB, Sep 25, 2018

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 25, 2018
  3. RESETTING THE DEFAULT FONTS?

Hello,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have performed. To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you delete any fonts from the system?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • When you say ''Tried the one in the font menu but it didn't work!
      ‘’did you tried the option Restore default fonts settings? If not you can try the below steps.
    Let’s try to restore the default fonts settings and check if this helps.

• Type fonts on the Windows search bar and select
      Fonts.

• Click on Font settings on the left pane and click on
      Restore default fonts settings.

• Click on OK.
    Check if this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Reset Fonts.

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Reset Fonts.

1. Reset Fonts. - Similar Threads - Reset Fonts

2. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  3. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  4. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  5. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Using windows 11 and my desktop fonts changed and i can not reset them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using windows 11 and my desktop fonts changed and i can not reset them: this is what the fonts currently look like and i can not change them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-11-and-my-desktop-fonts-changed-and/f95d7441-3c6a-4ed8-a6a8-3820bb005452
  8. Using windows 11 and my desktop fonts changed and i can not reset them

Using windows 11 and my desktop fonts changed and i can not reset them: this is what the fonts currently look like and i can not change them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-11-and-my-desktop-fonts-changed-and/f95d7441-3c6a-4ed8-a6a8-3820bb005452
  9. How to reset fonts have deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset fonts have deleted: I have deleted almost every fonts in registry windows, just keep Arial, Calibri, Segoe print, Segoe UI, Segoe MDL2 and Times New Roman. I thought every things will normal but in some apps, it has strange display, it likes missing some fonts, what font I missed, and how to...
  10. How to reset fonts have deleted

How to reset fonts have deleted: I have deleted almost every fonts in registry windows, just keep Arial, Calibri, Segoe print, Segoe UI, Segoe MDL2 and Times New Roman. I thought every things will normal but in some apps, it has strange display, it likes missing some fonts, what font I missed, and how to...