Windows 10: Reset from cloud failing

Discus and support Reset from cloud failing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Affernoon. I am attempting to reset from cloud, but getting an error that the files could not be downloaded. I have confirmed internet assess. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelLJenkins, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Reset from cloud failing

Affernoon. I am attempting to reset from cloud, but getting an error that the files could not be downloaded. I have confirmed internet assess. Anyone have suggestions.

:)

MichaelLJenkins, Oct 3, 2021

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 3, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 3, 2021
  4. Reset from cloud failing

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

Reset from cloud failing

1. Reset from cloud failing - Similar Threads - Reset cloud failing

2. cloud reset cleanliness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cloud reset cleanliness: If i choose to perform a cloud reset without keeping any files does it preserve any remnants from the previous os, i mean, if there are any files or registry entries being preserved and how to get rid of them...
  3. cloud reset cleanliness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cloud reset cleanliness: If i choose to perform a cloud reset without keeping any files does it preserve any remnants from the previous os, i mean, if there are any files or registry entries being preserved and how to get rid of them...
  4. Reset pc cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset pc cloud: My desktop had a virus due hp support scam connect Will I put virus back in using this mode??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-pc-cloud/4a5ff1ad-60f2-47ac-a6ea-52a63f61e4df
  5. Reset pc cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset pc cloud: My desktop had a virus due hp support scam connect Will I put virus back in using this mode??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-pc-cloud/4a5ff1ad-60f2-47ac-a6ea-52a63f61e4df
  6. Reset pc cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset your PC using cloud download fails

Reset your PC using cloud download fails: Hello everyone! I hope you are having a nice day.So recently, my pc has disabled the ability to reset windows from a cloud reset, even after a ton of local resets, it still doesnt work. Even after using the Media Creation tool to do a repair upgrade, the issue still...
  8. Reseting Laptop from Cloud, is it stuck or just slow?

Reseting Laptop from Cloud, is it stuck or just slow?: I am doing a reset of an HP computer and while the download portion went just fine, it has decided to sit at "Resetting this PC 73%" for a good while now. The activity light is randomly flashing. As long as I see the activity light randomly blinking does that mean that it is...
  9. Cloud Reset Yeah Baby

Cloud Reset Yeah Baby: I have been a IT Pro for nearly 20 years and through a few OSs. I always make a distinction between Win10 & things pre-10. Many things are nicer, better & much improved with 10. And then there are the new things that appear in Win10 as time elapses. One of those is Cloud...
  10. Reset and Reinstall Windows 10 from the Cloud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset and Reinstall Windows 10 from the Cloud: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dbppc7/reset_and_reinstall_windows_10_from_the_cloud/