Windows 10: reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings

Discus and support reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The batteries on my wireless mouse needed to be replaced so I attempted to change the settings to use just the keyboard. Now that I have new batteries... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keithwhitford, Aug 1, 2020.

1. reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings

The batteries on my wireless mouse needed to be replaced so I attempted to change the settings to use just the keyboard. Now that I have new batteries for the mouse how do you reset all the keyboard settings back to original day one settings? Any help would be great.

:)

keithwhitford, Aug 1, 2020

2. Reset to factory settings

No I love Windows 10.....but my computer was acting strange so I thought I would do a factory reset and put Windows 10 back onto my computer.

If I do create a bootable Windows 10 would I lose the recover drive information that comes with the computer?

Could you give me the steps to create a bootable of Windows 10.....I asked HP if there was anyway I could get Windows 10 put on it while they had it and they said no.

Thank you.

jeanniespc, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Reset to factory settings

Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit.

It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted the computer and it started up with the HP symbol and a turning circle.....then HP symbol goes away but the spinning circle remains.

I got on the phone with HPsupport and he tried a few things that didn't work.....computer goes to HP as soon as the box gets here.

Any suggestions....I hate to be without my computer.

.thanks

jeanniespc, Aug 1, 2020
  4. stanroy Win User

reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings

Reset Acer Travelmate to factory settings

Hi all, I have an Acer Travelmate with Win10 (1607), I would like to save Win 10 to a stick, then reset the laptop back to factory settings and then reinstall Win10. There is no program on the laptop that requires saving. Any advice or suggestions, not to technical, would be very much appreciated, thanks Roy

stanroy, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings

1. reset hp all in one key board back to factory settings - Similar Threads - reset key board

2. Reset to factory settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset to factory settings.: Hi I ran into a problem yesterday I reset my laptop back to factory settings as it was going through the setup process it came to a screen and asked me to enter a email address that I do not have or have never used now I can't proceed any further and stuck at this screen if...
  3. Hp hard factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp hard factory reset: My hp will not let me hard reset to factory mode. Even turning on legacy mode doesnt help. Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-hard-factory-reset/f57f99af-02b5-41f7-9db4-37ed87e7c080
  4. Lost Dogle for all in one key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Dogle for all in one key board: can I get a dogle for a Microsoft all in one key board I have 4 but none of them work and I don't want to buy a new key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-dogle-for-all-in-one-key-board/aa60a3dc-9bb4-4135-86ea-87a1b9b25c55
  5. HP stream-factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP stream-factory reset: I forgot my password, and I'm trying to factory reset so I can recycle it. Whenever I try to delete everything, it keeps tellingme there is insufficient space to factory reset it. Please help!!...
  6. Back to factory setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Back to factory setting: How do i get log in page desk to and fonts back to factory setting, mine looks like sh#$ there is no theme background is black but i can change it to gray. I just want it back the way it wa...
  7. Key Board settings.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Key Board settings.: Hi all. Can anyone tell me how to change my keyboard setting to UK British setting? Microsoft still believes that everyone lives in the US and so we all must have a US keyboard. I didn't ask or want a US keyboard setting but still its been changed, it doesn't work on a...
  8. reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    reset to factory settings: I'm attempting to reset my laptop (Lenova Thinkpad) to factory settings. I've gone through the Widows prompts and instructions to rest but keep getting an error that "something went wrong" and my computer/ windows can not reset- Any help? Thanks...
  9. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....
  10. Reset to factory settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset to factory settings: Hi,. I have an HP Envy Phoenix with 1 Tb hard drive....64 bit. It was originally a Windows 7 computer that I upgraded to Windows 10. I decided to do a factory reset and set it to start Friday night andwhenI looked at it Saturday it was still going.....12 hours. I restarted...