Windows 10: Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10

Discus and support Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This was relatively easy to follow; until process completed, now have the red X on my Sound Control - meaning not working now; have tried all things as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelpJS, Apr 20, 2019.

1. HelpJS Win User

Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10

This was relatively easy to follow; until process completed, now have the red X on my Sound Control - meaning not working now; have tried all things as described in support groups etc. but the IDT High Definition Audio Codec will not be enabled even after uninstalling , restarting (reinstalling) same goes on and on. What else can I do folks? Please am totally bamboozled now.

:)

HelpJS, Apr 20, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Apr 20, 2019
  3. KLund1 Win User
    HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues

It's a Win 10 feature, the computer is at Win 10.

Ztruker, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reset Touchsmart

2. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  3. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc: "No speakers or headphones are plugged" even though my Headphone and microphone are plugged in, the sound is "UNKNOWN", and my webcam got detected as my mic after i factory reset my pc...
  4. No speakers or headphones are plugged in after Factory resetting my Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  6. After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do

After a netsh winsock reset I am not able to connect to the internet what should I do: Pls help I cannot connect to my network and it says no internet connected This happened after a netsh winsock reset What should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-a-netsh-winsock-reset-i-am-not-able-to/a7ae72e4-6d53-4182-9968-b6a912fb38bb
  7. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  8. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times: idk how it happened but im just curious why my files got away and came back after i turned it on after committing 2 restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-itself-and-bought-all-file-back/dd391c99-af15-4c88-a8f5-302e22fb861f
  9. Factory reset itself and bought all file back after i restart my pc 2 times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. password and pin unable to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    password and pin unable to reset: Whenever I try to login sometimes it makes me try to do the PIN, and I cannot for the life of me remember what the pin was when I first got the laptop, so I normally just reset and it'll take face or fingerprint login as usual. If I try to use my password it says my password...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. touchsmart software for windows 10