Windows 10: Reset installation problem

Discus and support Reset installation problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reset my pc and windows installation also started it went to 94% and jumped back on 88% and is stucked for whole night Please tell me what to do .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SunilLasure, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Reset installation problem

I reset my pc and windows installation also started it went to 94% and jumped back on 88% and is stucked for whole night Please tell me what to do .

:)

SunilLasure, Jul 5, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 5, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 5, 2021
  4. caffeine Win User

Reset installation problem

problems with windows update after reset/install

current version stuck at:
    windows 10 pro
    version 1909
    build18363.1139

Dell inspiron 5770

This computer is subject of another thread in this forum (battery/brick troubleshooting )

The computer shut down unexpectedly and would not reboot. It was plugged in with a failing battery. I suspect that the failed reboot was caused by corrupted system files upon shut down. Failed attempts (restore image backups, start up repair, etc.) left me with no option that I am familiar with not requiring full install, repair install or reset.

After the reset Windows Update completed only one round of updates. Subsequent checks returned "up to date" messages. My attempts to remedy the problem included:
    • troubleshooting under settings
    • Code:
    • Code:
    • starting/stopping windows update in services.msc

caffeine, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Reset installation problem

1. Reset installation problem - Similar Threads - Reset installation problem

2. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset problem: So i have reseted my PC and now i have a problem, when i go try loging in to the User it says The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, User profile cannot be loaded. When i try to go into the account with safe mode, the white screen comes on. I have tried to fix...
  3. Reset Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Problem: My lenovo laptop is been stuck on resetting for a while. It was doing fine but now it has been stuck on 64% for a while and the Lenovo Logo screen keeps reloading on the screen. It displays “Lenovo” then says “Welcome” then it shows the blue screen with the percentage 64%...
  4. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset problem: So I'm planning on resetting my windows 10 lite pc and I can't see the recovery option in the settings is there any solutions on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-problem/54af7b3d-622a-4422-b662-b6cfd29ca0d2
  5. problems with windows update after reset/install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problems with windows update after reset/install: current version stuck at: windows 10 pro version 1909 build18363.1139 Dell inspiron 5770 This computer is subject of another thread in this forum (battery/brick troubleshooting ) The computer shut down unexpectedly and would not reboot. It was plugged in with a failing...
  6. Installing Windows after reset problem

Installing Windows after reset problem: Hi! So I attempted to reset Windows keep personal files due to the frustrating problem random & every boot up network adapter code 10. So this is my new problem: At the phase of Installing Windows 97% it suddenly got to sleep I dont know why so I tapped enter in numpad to...
  7. Resetting problem

Resetting problem: While resetting my pc,it says "fail to reset ur pc,no changes were made". I have a slow net connection so i cant download iso files..what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-problem/84a5323e-f026-40c1-8c73-eab778f25ffd
  8. Problems Reseting

Problems Reseting: I am having problems resetting my computer. I first set the resetting options like Clear All Drives and stuff and click the reset button. My screen then brings me to Advanced Startup screen to select more options to reset. After that, I am brought to the Resetting screen...
  9. Reset Problem

Reset Problem: I am trying to reset my computer and remove everything but not clear the drive. I have gone through settings and selected this option but after I hit it this blue box pops up and says "This will take a few minutes then your computer will reset." After this pops up I am still...
  10. reset problem

reset problem: Every program, which has a world ‘reset’ closes automatically. It happens also when I write this world in Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/reset-problem/fc609e5e-2239-4ff5-a86e-60ac66a2223f