Windows 10: Reset Issue!

Discus and support Reset Issue! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to do a factory reset on my Dell Computer because it has been slowing down massively lately even tho all my storage is practically clear!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leo Cross, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Leo Cross Win User

Reset Issue!

Hi I'm trying to do a factory reset on my Dell Computer because it has been slowing down massively lately even tho all my storage is practically clear! It is now stuck on this loop, how do I resolve this? If I click ok it tries to restart then this box appears again. I'm unable to do anything else! Thank you

:)

Leo Cross, Feb 29, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. Try3 Win User

Reset Issue!

password issue

Patrice, What are you doing? I have not mentioned resetting. I don't know where you are in the steps I suggested. And I have not suggested deleting anything. Denis

Thema:

Reset Issue!

1. Reset Issue! - Similar Threads - Reset Issue

2. Reset and usb port issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset and usb port issues: Hi im having quite a weird issue, i can’t reset my pc because it says i have a problem but my usb ports have just stopped working now. i have no restore points im nor sure what to do...
  3. Reset and usb port issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset and usb port issues: Hi im having quite a weird issue, i can’t reset my pc because it says i have a problem but my usb ports have just stopped working now. i have no restore points im nor sure what to do...
  4. Reset and usb port issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Issue, password is not recognized for restore, repair etc even after resetting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issue, password is not recognized for restore, repair etc even after resetting...: I've had a repeated BSOD issue over recent months with Windows 10 updates. Have always been able to fix by booting in safe mode and going back to previous version and waiting. This time, the option doesn't exist greyed out. Furthermore, when in the "blue screen" I cannot run...
  6. BSOD Issue, password is not recognized for restore, repair etc even after resetting...

BSOD Issue, password is not recognized for restore, repair etc even after resetting...: I've had a repeated BSOD issue over recent months with Windows 10 updates. Have always been able to fix by booting in safe mode and going back to previous version and waiting. This time, the option doesn't exist greyed out. Furthermore, when in the "blue screen" I cannot run...
  7. BSOD Issue, password is not recognized for restore, repair etc even after resetting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I've just fresh reset My To solve No Headphones Or Speakers and I'm still having the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've just fresh reset My To solve No Headphones Or Speakers and I'm still having the issue: I've just Completed a fresh Reset of my PC in hopes it would Fix My No Audio, yet I've just booted up and I still have A red Cross Next to my Audio, I've tried Absolutely Everything to fix it and I'm not sure what else I can do...
  9. I've just fresh reset My To solve No Headphones Or Speakers and I'm still having the issue

I've just fresh reset My To solve No Headphones Or Speakers and I'm still having the issue: I've just Completed a fresh Reset of my PC in hopes it would Fix My No Audio, yet I've just booted up and I still have A red Cross Next to my Audio, I've tried Absolutely Everything to fix it and I'm not sure what else I can do...
  10. Having major performance issues, after my pc randomly factory reset itself and going back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having major performance issues, after my pc randomly factory reset itself and going back...: This has been going on for 2-3 days now, and more or less started when my computer suddenly froze up. After I restarted it, all of my files including my desktop wallpaper had been deleted almost as if it had been through a factory reset, after I restarted my pc, all my files...