Windows 10: Reset laptop now i cant even use it.

Discus and support Reset laptop now i cant even use it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't even remember why I reset this laptop. I've been spending like 4 hours trying use it. I expected like all the times in the past when I reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Celfious, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Celfious Win User

Reset laptop now i cant even use it.

I don't even remember why I reset this laptop. I've been spending like 4 hours trying use it. I expected like all the times in the past when I reset, to go into the PC set up, like choose name set time etc.

Now the PC is like broken really? I've gone to safe mode R: winplwiz etc all the advice I find here, and nothings panning out.

So im screwed with a phone that barely charges and a wall to stare at. I cant even play dvds until payday.

:)

Celfious, Sep 25, 2018
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Reset laptop now i cant even use it.

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Reset laptop now i cant even use it.

1. Reset laptop now i cant even use it. - Similar Threads - Reset laptop cant

2. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  3. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant reset my laptop .: I just found a computer, a Hp Stream Windows 10 laptop, i keep trying to reset it because ot has exsisting accounts, but everytime i do , it says “additional space needed “ or something of that stature , im very very confused and have no clue what to do with this laptop....
  4. I cant reset my laptop .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in: About 2 days ago my laptop started crashing/freezing after 2 hours of use so today I decided maybe it was time for a hard reset. so that's what I tried to do. I went to settings on windows and I tried to do a reset everything went fine until it reached 74% after that it...
  6. Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tried to reset my laptop it failed and now i cant log in: About 2 days ago my laptop started crashing/freezing after 2 hours of use so today I decided maybe it was time for a hard reset. so that's what I tried to do. I went to settings on windows and I tried to do a reset everything went fine until it reached 74% after that it...
  7. i cant update and i cant reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant update and i cant reset my laptop: so i want to update my windows but when finished downloading always showing error so i download windows updater from microsoft and it says delete all files but when i want to reset my laptop, i always get error, i cant reset my laptop and update my windows, can somebody help?...
  8. Cant update windows or even reset it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant update windows or even reset it.: I cloned my drive a while back and since then I havent been able to get any windows updates or even reset my pc. Ive tryed everything and watched every youtube tutorial. please help omg submitted by /u/YaBoiYammy [link] [comments]...
  9. i cant reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my laptop: Recently i tried to reset my laptop but for some reason it doesn't let me, it said that I need a 5.91 GB of free disk space, so I tried a run disk cleanup but it still doesn't work. any help is appreciated and thank you....
  10. RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RESET WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP AND NOW I CANT LOG IN: So recently i resetted my windows 10 laptop and now I am stuck at the log in page as the laptop does not have any created account/users to log in. Apparently i have been googling about the issue and release there is quite a few cases of windows 10 prompting you to log in...