Windows 10: Reset Lenovo All in one pc?

Discus and support Reset Lenovo All in one pc? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer was attacked by viruses and I want to reset/restore it or whatever you want to call it. My pc goes on up to the login all well and good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by emrosh, Jun 9, 2020.

1. emrosh Win User

Reset Lenovo All in one pc?

My computer was attacked by viruses and I want to reset/restore it or whatever you want to call it. My pc goes on up to the login all well and good. After I am at the login, I want to log in, the pc loads, then I land at the desktop and everything is black and flickering. So I have 0 access after I logged in. I can't create a local account because I don't have one, I am the admin. I can do nothing, really nothing. I'm getting desperate and don't want to throw away this beautiful thing, especially it was very expensive. Nobody could help me until now. Isn't there any fucking way with a cell phone and a cable from the iPhone to delete and restore the system with just one button press ?

:)

emrosh, Jun 9, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

lenovo c460 bios password reset

on most lenovo models iv seen you have to take off the rear access panel and short a jumper power on the system wait for the clear code and reset the jumper.

Solaris17, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Reset Lenovo All in one pc? - Similar Threads - Reset Lenovo

2. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  3. Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely reset Lenovo computer without recovery key: I bought an already used Lenovo computer from the internet for university.But when I started the pc, I saw that theres already an account on it.So I wanted to reset the pc but when I pressed "reset the pc" they asked me for an recovery key.I dont have that key because as I...
  4. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  5. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  6. Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...: Hi there,I did a factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL w/ Windows 11 and discovered that touch screen doesn't work anymore. I searched the device manager and found that I'm misisng the HID compliant touch screen driver but I tried to go into Settings->Update,...
  7. Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...

Erased HID Compliant touch screen driver after factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL...: Hi there,I did a factory reset on Lenovo Ideapad S340-1 5IIL w/ Windows 11 and discovered that touch screen doesn't work anymore. I searched the device manager and found that I'm misisng the HID compliant touch screen driver but I tried to go into Settings->Update,...
  8. I need a link to make a password reset disk for my lenovo laptop Windows 10 ? Please &...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need a link to make a password reset disk for my lenovo laptop Windows 10 ? Please &...: Trying to get back in my old laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-link-to-make-a-password-reset-disk-for-my/477e63aa-5801-4e5a-9e77-6a91165426b5
  9. I need a link to make a password reset disk for my lenovo laptop Windows 10 ? Please &...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a link to make a password reset disk for my lenovo laptop Windows 10 ? Please &...: Trying to get back in my old laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-link-to-make-a-password-reset-disk-for-my/477e63aa-5801-4e5a-9e77-6a91165426b5
  10. I need a link to make a password reset disk for my lenovo laptop Windows 10 ? Please &...