Windows 10: Reset local admin password

Discus and support Reset local admin password in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Machine has fallen off the domain and can't get in using local admin password I've tried hirens boot CD but doesn't see windows partition. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/foowush, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Reset local admin password

Hi all,

Machine has fallen off the domain and can't get in using local admin password

I've tried hirens boot CD but doesn't see windows partition. I assume it's because of either uefi or bitlocker

I've turned off secure boot but didn't make a difference

Any advice please?

Thanks

submitted by /u/foowush
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/foowush, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Reset local admin password

1. Reset local admin password - Similar Threads - Reset local admin

2. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  3. Reset Admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset Admin password: I am the Admin controller of my daughters laptop but I have forgotten my password. I can't find anywhere where I can reset it. HELP !!!! I need to update a few things and add an app. HELP....how do I resent the password for the Admin User Control ???...
  4. Admin password reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Admin password reset: Hello So I am able to login into my account hence when I try to make changes and install need programs an admin sign in window pops out I forgot what password I set it as Any ideas Thank you submitted by /u/513111111 [link] [comments]...
  5. Reset Admin Password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset Admin Password?: To make a long story short I cannot boot into windows. I only have the recovery options available to me. I’m these recovery options it asks for the administrator password (which I forgot). I can’t access any of the boot recovery options due to the unknown password. Is there...
  6. Reset local password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset local password: How do I reset my local password if I only remember my PIN? I tried resetting using the security questions, but I either seem to forget them or am not tying them in the same format. I do not want to lose my account and have to re-install all my programs....
  7. How to reset a local account password from an admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset a local account password from an admin account: How do i change a local account’s password on a Windows 10 machine, using an Admin account? Last night, i changed the hours that the local account could log on. This morning, we discovered that the password and security questions must have also been changed dont know how...
  8. Admin password reset (non-admin)

Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  9. Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account

Reset sign-in password admin account from a local account: Hi. I have a problem.. My password from admin account has changed without my permission. Do you know how to reset it? I have a local account if this can help.....
  10. reset admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    reset admin password: How do i reset the administrator password? Ive tried all the ones Ive used before and it keeps telling me the password is wrong. Is it possible something is wrong with the user profile for the administrator? I tried creating a password reset disk using my flash drive; but;...