Windows 10: Reset loop in Windows 10

Discus and support Reset loop in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer is stuck in a reset loop. I have read all of the postings about how to fix it and none of it will work for me because I cannot access the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SallySilvia, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Reset loop in Windows 10

My computer is stuck in a reset loop. I have read all of the postings about how to fix it and none of it will work for me because I cannot access the settings on the computer at all. I have shut it down with the power button but when I turn it back on it goes back into the loop immediately. I have NO access.

:)

SallySilvia, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Reset loop in Windows 10

Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Reset loop in Windows 10

1. Reset loop in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Reset loop

2. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  3. Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop screen glitching and turning black, audio looping, requires hard reset to get back...: Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop, let me know if you guys need any more info. Done virus scans and updated graphics drivers to no avail. Typically just have Google Chrome open....
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  5. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  6. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  8. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  9. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...
  10. My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping

My HP laptop froze so I reset it now it's in this blue screen and it keeps looping: Hi my name is William and I have this problem with my HP laptop my screen froze so I reset my laptop so now when I turn it on it shows this text that says "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you" and it keeps resetting itself when it...