Windows 10: Reset/Lost Password.

Discus and support Reset/Lost Password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a lenovo ideapad 110s 11ibr with 2GB ram and 32GB storage. I don't know the password to it as it's a super old laptop I dug out of my closet... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bloopdog, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Bloopdog Win User

Reset/Lost Password.

I have a lenovo ideapad 110s 11ibr with 2GB ram and 32GB storage. I don't know the password to it as it's a super old laptop I dug out of my closet when moving. I can't reset it due to there not being enough space on the drive free up space and try again. I can't free up space with the command prompt because it asks for an account password. If I click forgot password, it just tells me to restart and then restarts into the same sign in area. I tried booting up with a USB drive with a password recovery iso file, however it says there isnt enough memory to create a ramdisk device. I've tried 2 different USB drives, an 8GB and 30GB each with 3 different isos. I've tried changing tons of startup settings. It won't boot into safe mode with command prompt either. I have no clue what to do.

As stated don't know the microsoft account or admin account password, it only has one user on it. I have no clue what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Bloopdog, Jan 27, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Reset/Lost Password.

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Reset/Lost Password.

1. Reset/Lost Password. - Similar Threads - Reset Lost Password

2. Reset lost password while using PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset lost password while using PIN: I have two Windows 11 machines between which I share files using my local account password.I log in to both machines using a PIN.The problem is that I made an error in storing the password, and so I have no record of it.So I have access to my machine through the PIN, but I...
  3. Reset lost password while using PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset lost password while using PIN: I have two Windows 11 machines between which I share files using my local account password.I log in to both machines using a PIN.The problem is that I made an error in storing the password, and so I have no record of it.So I have access to my machine through the PIN, but I...
  4. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  5. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost Admin password, how to reset: I am defined as an administrator, but not THE administrator the username of THE administrator is ADMIN. I need to make a change that requires administrator priviliges and "Run as adminitrator" doesn't work. Is there a was to reset the password of ADMIN? I don't think I've...
  6. Lost Admin password, how to reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Reset Employee Computer With Lost Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Employee Computer With Lost Password: Have an old computer for an employee long gone. We want to use it again, but don't have the password. Don't care about the data just want a factory reset. I figured out how to do that, but I get this error. "there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made"....
  8. Lost password and can't reset it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost password and can't reset it: About 1 month ago I bought a used pc, it has windows 10 and everything was great until I wanted to use Remote desktop and I had to log in my microsoft account, I tried and it asked for the computer password, but when I bought it the seller bothered to give me only the PIN...
  9. PC Admin password lost. How to reset?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC Admin password lost. How to reset?: I cannot remember, or have had my PC Admin password changed by mistake in getting my Mucrosoft Account or Office license registered. Can I reset my PC admin password through my MS Account?...
  10. Reset lost Admin Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset lost Admin Password: Got this message from my niece & thought i would help her with you guys knowledge of fixing her problem !! When we got our computer my husband made 2 user accounts. One was an admin and the other was not. I have been using the other account just because that is where I...