Windows 10: Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET?

Discus and support Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Question: Does a RESET of MAIL & CALENDER APPdelete e-mail account pass words, personalize, settings and data? Have multiple e-mail accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FedCURE, Dec 30, 2019.

1. FedCURE Win User

Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET?

Question: Does a RESET of MAIL & CALENDER APPdelete e-mail account pass words, personalize, settings and data?

Have multiple e-mail accounts individually configured with personalized signatures and text, etc. Will a RESET delete the signature data?

Many thanks for quick a reply,

FedCURE

:)

FedCURE, Dec 30, 2019
  2. bo elam Win User

Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET? :)

Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET? [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Dec 30, 2019
  3. IVJOE Win User
    Mail and calender problems

I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is a windows 10 home 1909

IVJOE, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset MAIL & CALENDER APP in W-10 PRO - What App's Data Will Be Deleted on a RESET? - Similar Threads - Reset MAIL CALENDER

2. Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will resetting the Mail & Calendar app in Windows 10 delete my mails and calendar details?: Hi,My Mail and Calendar are taking up more than 80GB in storage and I read somewhere that resetting could decrease and clears up some storage.However, how will it affect my emails & the calendar details I've had on the calendar?Will the storage amount be back if I...
  3. Windows 10 Automatically removing apps and resetting app data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Automatically removing apps and resetting app data: ****Windows 10 is removing data from softwares and uninstalling apps with asking anything. For eg. 10 removed spotify, telegram etc and cleared data from firefox, photoshop etc.What is going on? I don't know if it is an update issue. I am using a pro version of 10....
  4. Reset Windows Deleted Apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows Deleted Apps: Windows update broke windows so I reset and reinstalled windows 10, kept my personal files but deleted apps and programs. However, the list of apps deleted never showed up, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what was missing....
  5. What data will be lost if I reset my app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What data will be lost if I reset my app?: I got this error while trying to play a video of mine "0xc00db3b2", I think I need to reset my Movies & TV app but I saw the warning that my data will be lost if I do so. Will all of my video go away?...
  6. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  7. Windows 10 Mail App hard reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Mail App hard reset: My mail app seems to be glitched when it comes to managing accounts. There are currently two non-existent email addresses linked to my Mail app that I can't get rid of. I have reset the app via settings app, uninstalled via settings app, uninstalled via Powershell and...
  8. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  9. Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail App and Calender not syncing in Windows 10: All was fine until 3 days ago. Now I can not get my outlook.com calendar or email to sync onto my computer in Windows 10 Mail Version 16005.11001.20083.0. I have made no changes myself so it must be something at your end. Moved from Email / Connecting to Outlook.com...
  10. Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared: Hi, My mail and calendar apps have just suddenly disappeared. I've tried the uninstall trick using powershell and reinstall but still missing the apps. I've also tried a sfc /scannow but no luck. The Microsoft Store reports the apps as installed. Anyone have any ideas....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what data is deleted when the windows mail app is deleted

2. will resetting mail app deletes data

3. if I reset my mail and calendar app on my laptop what data is deleted?