Windows 10: reset microsoft account

Discus and support reset microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to reset Microsoft account due to forgotten password, and e mail address is no longer in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jerrybieke, Apr 29, 2019.

1. reset microsoft account

I need to reset Microsoft account due to forgotten password, and e mail address is no longer in use

:)

jerrybieke, Apr 29, 2019

2. Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Apr 29, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

reset microsoft account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

reset microsoft account

1. reset microsoft account - Similar Threads - reset microsoft account

2. reset microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    reset microsoft account: I am helping a friend setup a computer for her father. The father doesnt have a computer right now. The daughter can access his email account. I tried to reset the fathers' email account. A request for a code was sent to the daughter. The code allowed me to get into his...
  3. reset microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset microsoft account: I am helping a friend setup a computer for her father. The father doesnt have a computer right now. The daughter can access his email account. I tried to reset the fathers' email account. A request for a code was sent to the daughter. The code allowed me to get into his...
  4. reset microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Account Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Password Reset: My mom turned off her laptop and when she tried to restart it the password seems to have changed. She enjoyed watching the sideshow flip through old pictures and sending the weather report to friends. We know what the password was, but it no longer works. We went through the...
  6. Resetting microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting microsoft account password: Hi everyoneHave a bit of a dilemma with my in-law's laptop. They can't seem to log into it, as it is asking for the PIN with an outlook account. They don't remember the PIN and I have been told that they have been logging onto the computer previously with a password which is...
  7. Microsoft Account Password Reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Password Reset: I have an elderly friend who uses the Mail app in Win 10 to access his hotmail email account. His email address is also the email address he used for his username when he or someone on his behalf created his Microsoft Account some time ago.. He is receiving the Fix Account...
  8. Reset Microsoft account for device

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reset Microsoft account for device: How do I help someone with memory loss where they have forgotten all their security questions and not sure if they have purchased anything from Microsoft. We followed the account.live.com/acsr?uaid=b9f28555aad70002a895f2b9d7aaxxxx sample link provided and completed with...
  9. Reset password for Microsoft account

Reset password for Microsoft account: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...
  10. Resetting microsoft account details

Resetting microsoft account details: My father in law is almost 95 & has some memory issues related to age & medication. I'm trying to set-up Dad's laptop for his son to use, as it's been sitting idle for some time now. Dad can no longer recall any of his passwords & as a result I've had no luck with changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want to reset my age in my microsoft account