Windows 10: reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

Discus and support reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I couldn't download any apps from the store so i found a solution on here that said to reset microsoft store from the laptop settings. i done this, and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rosabelleky, Jun 8, 2022.

1. reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

I couldn't download any apps from the store so i found a solution on here that said to reset microsoft store from the laptop settings. i done this, and afterwards it wouldn't open up again. I then found that any app i had downloaded was no longer accessable, as if it had to be redownloaded again.the microsoft store failed to open up so i restarted laptop and then the microsoft store was no longer on the laptop at all. I then tried a factory reset on my laptop but still no microsoft store.i tried downloading from powershell, from the microsoft website, and from r-gard appx files. nothing has so

:)

rosabelleky, Jun 8, 2022
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Jun 8, 2022
  4. reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

1. reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell... - Similar Threads - reset Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store Redownload

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Redownload: Ever since I did a custom install of Windows 10 to fix a problem, my Microsoft Store app wouldn't start. After the reset/repair options didn't work, I used a guide online to uninstall the application which appears to have works, searching "store" on the taskbar doesn't bring...
  3. Microsoft Store Redownload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Redownload: Ever since I did a custom install of Windows 10 to fix a problem, my Microsoft Store app wouldn't start. After the reset/repair options didn't work, I used a guide online to uninstall the application which appears to have works, searching "store" on the taskbar doesn't bring...
  4. reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...: I couldn't download any apps from the store so i found a solution on here that said to reset microsoft store from the laptop settings. i done this, and afterwards it wouldn't open up again. I then found that any app i had downloaded was no longer accessable, as if it had to...
  5. reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...

reset Microsoft store app; now have licence issues and can't redownload through PowerShell...: I couldn't download any apps from the store so i found a solution on here that said to reset microsoft store from the laptop settings. i done this, and afterwards it wouldn't open up again. I then found that any app i had downloaded was no longer accessable, as if it had to...
  6. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  7. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help can't install microsoft store through powershell: this is what it saysGet-AppXPackage : The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devicesassociated with it.The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.At...
  8. Help can't install microsoft store through powershell

9. Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store

Can't redownload Netflix on Microsoft Store: I recently uninstalled Netflix application from my Dell laptop with Windows 10 on it. I have attempted to redownload it by pressing get on the store but nothing happens. I have also tried adding to cart but that does nothing as well. I have no problems installing other apps...
  10. How to install Microsoft store app through powershell

How to install Microsoft store app through powershell: Hello, Want to know how to install Microsoft store app directly through powershell. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-microsoft-store-app-through/2a1b065d-99fa-43d2-87e6-d82923c19ab3