Windows 10: Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

Discus and support Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I reset microsoft store because it was giving me errors when trying to install apps, now it wont let me open it. It still comes up when I search for it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KaiDemarco, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

I reset microsoft store because it was giving me errors when trying to install apps, now it wont let me open it. It still comes up when I search for it in the start menu, but in Apps and Features, it's not there anymore, and I can't reinstall it through powershell. What should I do? I am not going to reset windows.

:)

KaiDemarco, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Uninstalled apps stuck "installing" in Microsoft Store (MSN News)

Hi Will,

A corrupted Microsoft Store cache is one of the possible reasons why some apps are stuck in an "installing phase" when you try to uninstall them. We suggest that you try running the
    Windows App troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache. You can follow the steps below to reset the Microsoft Store cache:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run
      command
      box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 9, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

How do I fix Windows 10 apps from launching the store instead of the actual app?

This is a sign of app metadata getting damaged.

Try resetting the app (from the App and Features part of Settings). If that failed, uninstall and reinstall the app.

This solution is for Windows v1709 and earlier only. 1803 is not stable enough at this time.

To reset an app:

1. Press Win+X to open the quick access menu.
    2. Select "Apps and Feature" (which should be on the top)
    3. Find the affected app and select it.
    4. Click on the "Advanced options" hyperlink that just appeared.
    5. In the next screen, press the "Reset" button.

To wipe-and-reload an app:

1. Uninstall it.
      1. Right-click on its tile and select "Uninstall". proceed to the next step whether you find an uninstall option or not.
      2. Press Win+X to open the quick access menu.
      3. Select "Apps and Feature" (which should be on the top)
      4. Find the affected app and select it. If you can't find it, skip the next step.
      5. Click on the "Uninstall" button.
    2. Open Microsoft Store
    3. If an update for Microsoft Store is available, install it.
    4. Navigate to the page corresponding to your app. Do this using the search or via the library. Please don't use any other method.
    5. If Microsoft Store thinks the app is still installed, click on "Uninstall" button.
    6. Have every user account on you computer repeat the steps above.
    7. Go back to Microsoft Store and install it.

user477799, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself

1. Reset Microsoft Store, Now I think it uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - Reset Microsoft Store

2. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  3. my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft store uninstalled itself and i cant reinstall it back: i tried all the methods that have found online by similar people but i get a error Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80070057 i can use a lot of apps like WhatsApp and even Spotify been acting up ever since and all how to i fix this...
  4. Miscrosoft Store uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miscrosoft Store uninstalled itself: Good morning, I'm trying to re-install the microsoft store using the Windows powershell as described in this threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-was-deleted/74de540a-05ec-45df-91a8-47b97c672d41 by John DeV. Attached is a screenshot of...
  5. Miscrosoft Store uninstalled itself

Miscrosoft Store uninstalled itself: Good morning, I'm trying to re-install the microsoft store using the Windows powershell as described in this threadhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-was-deleted/74de540a-05ec-45df-91a8-47b97c672d41 by John DeV. Attached is a screenshot of...
  6. Miscrosoft Store uninstalled itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft Store uninstalled itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store uninstalled itself: I cannot repair it because it doesn't even exist on my computer anymore, I don't know how it happened, but it makes viewing photos and installing things from the Microsoft store a pain please help...
  8. Microsoft Store uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store uninstalled itself: I cannot repair it because it doesn't even exist on my computer anymore, I don't know how it happened, but it makes viewing photos and installing things from the Microsoft store a pain please help...
  9. Microsoft Store uninstalled itself

10. I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.

I completely uninstalled microsoft Store, now I want it back.: Like the title says. I completely uninstalled Microsoft Store, and I should probably get it back. I tried Option Two, here... no luck. This was the result... Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10 [img] I used Revo Uninstaller, and the Revo scan the registry as...