Windows 10: Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter

Discus and support Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi im on mobile so i apoligize if this is hard to read. i was trying to fix a problem with missing isable memory and clicked the box for max memory... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacksonHeuvel, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter

Hi im on mobile so i apoligize if this is hard to read.

i was trying to fix a problem with missing isable memory and clicked the box for max memory in Msconfig to on by accident and rebooted. My computer is no longer fully booting and i believe my best chance is through the command prompt troubleshooter as ive tried almost everything else.

How would i revert the settings in Msconfig from command prompt so that i can boot my computer?

Please help

:)

JacksonHeuvel, Jun 23, 2020

2. Diagnostic Trouble shooter Wizard

What is the exact issue which has prompted you to run troubleshooter?

• Perform System File Check (SFC)
    Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q” to open search Bar.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

• run the System update readiness command. It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available. Follow the steps.
    • Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter.

Reply back with the results would be happy to help.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

Hi, I'm also unalbe to get any bluetooth device to connect to my laptop.

I ahve foollowed the trouble shooter, says its a driver problem. The driver is the one Windows 10 lists as the right one - when I tried to reload it, it said cannot reload. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, Philip

PhilipCox2, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter

Windows 10 hardware and system trouble shooter

All Windows Trouble shooter states is that "there maybe a problem with my audio device" what do I do next to trouble shoot my audio device?

ronaldolsen, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter

1. Reset Msconfig options from CMD prompt trouble shooter - Similar Threads - Reset Msconfig options

2. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt: Hi all,I made a seemingly pretty dumb decision of selecting 8 cores in msconfig after reading only the available amount would be showing. After rebooting my PC keeps crashing when it tries to load Windows and i cant even go in via safe mode. Is there a way to change this via...
  3. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt: Hi all,I made a seemingly pretty dumb decision of selecting 8 cores in msconfig after reading only the available amount would be showing. After rebooting my PC keeps crashing when it tries to load Windows and i cant even go in via safe mode. Is there a way to change this via...
  4. How to change msconfig settings via cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Trouble Shooter Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Trouble Shooter Question: After running the Windows Trouble Shooter related to on-going issues with my 'Internet Connection', the info below appeared. My WiFi connection is 'RIDGIE' and it appears there are multiple WiFi connections incl the public hotspot associated with my connection. Can someone...
  6. Trouble shooters additional.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble shooters additional.: I have the message [Your devices has not run any recommended trouble-shooters] and also states run never. How can this be rectified? Thank you for interest shown in solving this topic....
  7. trouble shooter can, reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trouble shooter can, reset windows: can,t submit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-shooter-can-reset-windows/d4052c96-7645-4157-ab45-c630f646fbc0
  8. windows trouble shooter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows trouble shooter: How do I fix error code 0x803C0103? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-trouble-shooter/249c2711-97a6-4997-ae7c-59cbe8b28886
  9. trouble shooter desabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trouble shooter desabled: windows online troubleshooter services are not enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/trouble-shooter-desabled/f654780b-b374-4f07-a3c8-4bab4402505b
  10. Msconfig Options Reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Msconfig Options Reset: When using msconfig, I am no longer getting the dialog box offering the options of 'Restart' or 'Exit without Restart'. How do I reinstate this? 67313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset msconfig from cmd

2. How to reset msconfig using cmd