Windows 10: Reset My Computer now something is off...

Discus and support Reset My Computer now something is off... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I did a factory type reset. Pulled all my files, reset up everything because I had to get a new email (and managed to close the old one). Ever since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ms. Bear, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Ms. Bear Win User

Reset My Computer now something is off...

So I did a factory type reset. Pulled all my files, reset up everything because I had to get a new email (and managed to close the old one). Ever since coming back up my computer has been off. Normally its really fast its a 2 year old omen, I was really only having problems with a few microsoft programs. Couldn't delete old accounts and what not. Any ways back to today. The computer is sluggish, the mouse right button only works in certain programs and goes to a busy signal on the desk top, I can't customize the desk top like I normally do, the screen is off (something with graphics), omen programming said my computer was suddenly not supported (was before the reset), nvidia is not coming up, and a host of other issues. What the heck?!

:)

Ms. Bear, Oct 13, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 13, 2019
  3. taward Win User
    One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Oct 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset My Computer now something is off... - Similar Threads - Reset Computer something

2. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.: When I was resetting my computer and wiping everything from it. One of my siblings made a mistake and closed it. I went on YouTube to find a solution and I did but then another issue happened. Now the computer is in a loop. It says, “Installing Windows..” “Your PC will...
  3. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.: When I was resetting my computer and wiping everything from it. One of my siblings made a mistake and closed it. I went on YouTube to find a solution and I did but then another issue happened. Now the computer is in a loop. It says, “Installing Windows..” “Your PC will...
  4. Accidentally Shut Off My Computer While It was Resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off: i have a dell g16 gameing laptop and the fan for somereason was turning on and off i ran a virus scan nothing came up so idk why it was doing that do i have a virus or something?...
  6. my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off

my fan on my computer is now randomly turning on and off: i have a dell g16 gameing laptop and the fan for somereason was turning on and off i ran a virus scan nothing came up so idk why it was doing that do i have a virus or something?...
  7. My system restore is on a something now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system restore is on a something now.: My PC cant run System Restore PointIt said:System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.Source:...
  8. My system restore is on a something now.

My system restore is on a something now.: My PC cant run System Restore PointIt said:System Restore did not complete successfully. Your computer's system files and settings were not changed.Details:System Restore failed to extract the original copy of the directory from the restore point.Source:...
  9. something is off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    something is off?: So something doesn't feel right with my PC, my PC is super loud and all these programs are stopped a lot more were stopped but I couldn't fit them all in the snip and I don't think that these should be stopped and I don't know why my PC is so loud even though I feel no heat...
  10. Something weird happend but now my computer is ok

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something weird happend but now my computer is ok: So i just turned on my laptop as usual and when i logged in it said Welcome to microsoft an i was confused and it showed me if i wanted a free trial of Office and i just clicked no then it said that if i want to link my phone number or something like if it was a new computer....