Windows 10: Reset my laptop and lost my purchase

Discus and support Reset my laptop and lost my purchase in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hi, so i recently reset my laptop and i went to go and play minecraft for a bit, i get onto the main menu and click sign in but it asks me to "unlock... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ItsMeBasic44, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Reset my laptop and lost my purchase

hi,

so i recently reset my laptop and i went to go and play minecraft for a bit, i get onto the main menu and click sign in but it asks me to "unlock full version" and takes me to microsoft store and tells me to buy it again, so can i get it back or is it just gone for good now?

thanks,

Tyler

:)

ItsMeBasic44, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Feb 2, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Reset my laptop and lost my purchase

reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Reset my laptop and lost my purchase

1. Reset my laptop and lost my purchase - Similar Threads - Reset laptop lost

2. After resetting my laptop, I lost my windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After resetting my laptop, I lost my windows 10 license: My windows 10 home license gone missing on my laptop after resetting due to av errors. The Microsoft product key tool that was found is not accepted by activation center. How can I activated my laptop now?...
  3. After resetting my laptop, I lost my windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After resetting my laptop, I lost my windows 10 license: My windows 10 home license gone missing on my laptop after resetting due to av errors. The Microsoft product key tool that was found is not accepted by activation center. How can I activated my laptop now?...
  4. After resetting my laptop, I lost my windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset my laptop.: I'm unable to reset my laptop. It wants me to insert a copy of windows, which I don't have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-laptop/d41b15c0-deb6-4828-b20d-b8c3a7715065
  6. I lost my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my laptop: Hi. I never used my windows 10 laptop in months. Here is the name: WINDOWS-AISLVN9. It is lost and no where : * Moved from Mobile Devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/898c1844-849d-4bea-9171-e73bcff83fbf
  7. Resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting my laptop: My siblings received a laptop from a friend. They wanted to download a new game but didn't have enough space. They wanted to do a full factory reset in order to get rid of anything extra that may be stopping them from doing so (as well as the previous owner's personal stuff)....
  8. I lost my laptop

I lost my laptop: how do i search my lost laptop ? i've been using find my device but it doesnt show any location. thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-laptop/040d5c5a-3233-4990-97e9-9afee8d7c145"
  9. Lost my Laptop

Lost my Laptop: I lost my laptop and is switched off. Is it possible to get a notification about its location as soon as my laptop is connected to internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-laptop/3975da6c-99bd-47c3-b5a4-e3e1b5065f9f"
  10. Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jigsaw has lost all my purchased collections: Jigsaw suddenly cannot connect to Xbox from my Win10 PC and has lost all my purchased collections. It askes me to sign in to the Xbox app and try again. The Xbox app IS signed in. I've logged out, reinstalled, rebooted, updated, run the trouble shooter and anything else...