Windows 10: reset my laptop and microsoft store is wiped off and windows is not activate

Discus and support reset my laptop and microsoft store is wiped off and windows is not activate in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just got my laptop a few days ago. It was working well but I had to reset because it was slow. Now that I have turned it on it says that I need... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by keyani14, May 11, 2020.

1. keyani14 Win User

reset my laptop and microsoft store is wiped off and windows is not activate

Hi, I just got my laptop a few days ago. It was working well but I had to reset because it was slow. Now that I have turned it on it says that I need to activate windows 10 and that it is in S mode. can anyone please help me disable the safe mode, install micrsoft store and activate windows 10. Much appreciated everyone

:)

keyani14, May 11, 2020

2. Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 11, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 11, 2020
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows Store Reset

Why did you delete them?

It wasn't working for me, set up as live tile but not updating the picture. I then went to featured app in the store as you suggested, then ran wsreset and it started working.

Was that your steps? I did read them but I forgot what they are now and I seem to have only done 2 steps.

Thema:

1. reset my laptop and microsoft store is wiped off and windows is not activate - Similar Threads - reset laptop microsoft

2. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reseted my Microsoft Store: I reset my Microsoft store, now it's stuck loadingHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseted-my-microsoft-store/3b0bccb1-a617-4f32-9382-d1dc62deb149
  3. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseted my Microsoft Store: I reset my Microsoft store, now it's stuck loadingHow can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseted-my-microsoft-store/3b0bccb1-a617-4f32-9382-d1dc62deb149
  4. Reseted my Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  6. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  7. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Complete reset/wipe of laptop

Complete reset/wipe of laptop: Hi i have a Windows 10 hp laptop that i have recently replaced, and wish to fully take back to factory settings for then to set up again as a second usable laptop. i have always had problems with freezing etc. I wish to do a complete and full clear and reset. my query is...
  9. Wiping my laptop

Wiping my laptop: I have a hp laptop with windows 10, and need to reset it and remove my files before I give it away. However, when I try to reset it in the Recovery settings, there is an error message. I also tried to follow a method to use DBAN and reboot from a USB, but no matter how many...
  10. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...