Windows 10: Reset my laptop - long time

Discus and support Reset my laptop - long time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ,i started to do the reset your pc windows 10 - and it take an awful long time 16 hours and it reaches 61 % i did the delete all files option and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NirAlter, Apr 25, 2021.

1. NirAlter Win User

Reset my laptop - long time

Hi ,i started to do the reset your pc windows 10 - and it take an awful long time 16 hours and it reaches 61 % i did the delete all files option and install fresh windows option.i have 500 gb ssd + hdd 1 tb thanks

:)

NirAlter, Apr 25, 2021
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Apr 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Startup Reset log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time

Since yesterday, Windows 10 Os' s taking longer time than usual to open, and on first screen of log in showing "preparing Windows" for long time and then goes directly to set up pin screen. After I skip the step, it takes to Microsoft password verification
    screen, then opens the desktop as reset and refreshed (i.e., no saved files in desktop, only few installed programs are there). After working and shutting down the PC, it again resets and shows as above to give pin and a new desktop. The computer is responding
    very slowly. Please suggest what steps to be taken to repair it. I don't want to reformat the pc.

Nadhiha Parveen, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Thema:

1. Reset my laptop - long time - Similar Threads - Reset laptop long

2. Resetting windows takes long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting windows takes long time: i started full reset on my windows 10 at 05:07, then at 07:14 it only increase 33% then i check again at 09:10 it only increase 56%, there's any way to increase the speed? my pc spec: 1TB HDD, 8GB ram, i5...
  3. Resetting windows takes long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resetting windows takes long time: i started full reset on my windows 10 at 05:07, then at 07:14 it only increase 33% then i check again at 09:10 it only increase 56%, there's any way to increase the speed? my pc spec: 1TB HDD, 8GB ram, i5...
  4. Resetting windows takes long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop takes a long time to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop takes a long time to boot: Hello, My laptop takes from 10 to 20 minutes till it turns on. Almost all start up apps are disabled I tried a whole scan and there were no threats I tried clean up and desk fragmentationAnd lastly I reset my device by deleting everything and reinstalled the windows from...
  6. My laptop takes a long time to "chkdsk / f / r."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop takes a long time to "chkdsk / f / r.": My pc has been in this process for approximately 11 hours, and it is already at 100%What am I supposed to do now?It is a 258Gb SSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-takes-a-long-time-to-chkdsk-f-r/f83610d6-2e15-4c3b-80ec-4b716fec0cca
  7. Laptop taking long time to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop taking long time to boot: I have Lenovo Z50-70, WIN 10 I recently found that my laptop taking time for the booting. In addition, many times it hangs suddenly. The boot problem was seen whenever I connect the projector, DINSHI INFINIX+ NVDIA control panel also dose not work. Please help...
  8. RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME: When I'm restart my laptop minimum 3 minutes then showing windows logo. Kindly help me sir/ma'am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-laptop-long-time/221303e3-b02e-4e2c-baff-63b5ace144f4
  9. Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time: Hi can anyone help me? Im resetting my laptop which is an Asus and my laptop is not even 1 year old yet. I went to reset it but until now its stuck at 33%. It had alr been like that for about 2 hours already. Can someone help me around here?...
  10. my laptop need long time to start work

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop need long time to start work: Hi sirs I have to used windows 10 on my laptop and it need about 10 to 15 minutes to start work ! any body can help me , please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-need-long-time-to-start-work/1d4d704d-3fc0-4e46-9c47-75facee5c842