Windows 10: Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS

Discus and support Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a 2018 Razer Blade with a 512GB SSD, no HDD. I reset the laptop from settings last night in an attempt to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/666burner369, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I have a 2018 Razer Blade with a 512GB SSD, no HDD. I reset the laptop from settings last night in an attempt to clear it all up and set it up as if it’s new. I had a Windows 10 ready on a USB stick. So I ended up in BIOS where the laptop no longer seems to recognise the SSD or give me any information about it. When I try to boot the Windows 10, all goes well until I have to choose which partition to install it on, and there are no partitions, other than the USB stick which is 8gb and no suitable for Windows to be installed on and a Boot:X which is about 500mb. I tried looking for the SSD using the CMD app in the recovery options but still can’t find it, used DSKCHK and what not, its nowhere to be seen, but yesterday it worked fine and it is there. Please help me out here.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

submitted by /u/666burner369
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/666burner369, Mar 22, 2020

2. ive tried to restore factory reset but now stuck in bios

Could you describe how you tried to 'reset' it? Was there a restore point in use?

Being stuck in the Bios is never a good thing. Make sure your hard drive is working properly and your HD is set to 1st in the boot list.

AlpacaAT910, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS

1. Reset my PC and lost my SSD, stuck in BIOS - Similar Threads - Reset lost SSD

2. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  3. My pc is broken stuck in bios forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc is broken stuck in bios forever: Dude, my pc wont get out of this “BIOS Utility - EZ Mode” its stuck in it forever it WONT LET ME GET OUT, HELLLPPPPPP. DOES THIS MEAN MY PC IS BROKEN FOREVER??...
  4. My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows: I reset my windows 11 pc and now it is stuck on the bios load screen and it doesn’t say anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-bios-loading-screen-after/7c0ba5c7-ed5f-45e9-8b1d-3d8827ab6c9f
  5. My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows

My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows: I reset my windows 11 pc and now it is stuck on the bios load screen and it doesn’t say anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-bios-loading-screen-after/7c0ba5c7-ed5f-45e9-8b1d-3d8827ab6c9f
  6. My PC is stuck in BIOS and doesn't recognise my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is stuck in BIOS and doesn't recognise my SSD: My PC has been stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility, and after loading optimized defaults and restarting my PC several times, I haven't been able to access my PC. I opened up my PC case and re-plugged the SSD cable into a different SAGA port, to no avail. Do I need to buy a new...
  7. My PC is stuck in BIOS and doesn't recognise my SSD

My PC is stuck in BIOS and doesn't recognise my SSD: My PC has been stuck in ASUS UEFI BIOS Utility, and after loading optimized defaults and restarting my PC several times, I haven't been able to access my PC. I opened up my PC case and re-plugged the SSD cable into a different SAGA port, to no avail. Do I need to buy a new...
  8. My PC is stuck in BIOS and doesn't recognise my SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in bios after resetting my hard drive.: Hello, I got my computer locked by Bit Locker, so I reseted my C drive, but when I turn on computer (Surface Pro 6) it opens in bios, and i’m not sure what to do, i’ve tried opening my computer in all modes, and it just runs in bios. Can you guys please help me, I have no way...
  10. Lost my SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost my SSD: Hi all, got a problem with my SSD drive. Today I got a popup telling me that I need to restart my computer because of an upgrade. Since today is Friday, I suspected that it would be the upgrade to ver.1809 and not a normal Tuesday update. Turns out I was correct. So before I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i reset my pc and my sdd lost