Windows 10: RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...

Discus and support RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I went RESET my Windows 10 Home I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR SELL THIS PC but failed Initially i think was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lse123polis, Apr 28, 2019.

1. RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...

I went RESET my Windows 10 Home

I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR SELL THIS PC

but failed

Initially i think was a progress counter above the Settings > Recover > reset ... window

later left only the settings window from 19:00 to 03:00 in the morning

after I used Task manager to delete settings window

now boots somehow OK but HAS NOT BEEN RESET

WHAT TO DO

?

RETRY RESET ?

USE MEDIA CREATOR TOOL ? IS IT OPTION TO RESET PC FOR SELL IT ?

:)

Lse123polis, Apr 28, 2019
  2. newfellow Win User

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Apr 28, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 28, 2019
  4. k0ngzy1 Win User

RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...

Having random resets on Windows 10

So this started happening today, I started getting random Kernel-Power critical errors (41) with zero bugs in the Event Data, and then I turned all bios to default, and I also removed the PS2 connector from my keyboard and began using USB, because I wasn't able to access bios, (sorry if that's unrelated, just trying to think of everything). I read on a thread about someone with a similar situation that if the resets are happening in Bios, then it means it's a hardware issue. I've been on bios for about 20 minutes, and usually this is around the time that the shutdown occurs. I thought it had to do with photoshop, tried not using photoshop, still crashed on me. Let me clarify as well, this is not a BSOD, this is just an immediate swap to black screens on both monitors for a brief amount of time (3 seconds) and then the Windows 10 start logo comes up with that teal offset window. The fans in my PC dont even stop moving, the lights dont turn off, it just resets. Any ideas?

edit: I also reverted to a system restore point before a critical windows update on the 27th, this didn't deter the reset. reset first happened while streaming Squad using OBS, second crash happened when just OBS was up.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that at the time of the last reset, I was verifying validity of game files, and my disk usage was maxed out for about, 7 minutes. (I have an extremely old 1tb HDD, if that warrants concern) I have also unplugged the motherboard reset switch, just to eliminate idea of reset switch being shorted

EDIT2: Direct question, "If the resets are not occurring in the bios, does this eliminate the fault of any hardware?"

Windows 10 64 bit home premium
    i7 4790k
    R9 290x Tri-X GPU
    Sentey 750W Modular power supply
    8gb (4x2) Corsair Vengeance
    Cooler Master 612 EVO aftermarket cooler

All connections seem to be secure.

k0ngzy1, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR...

1. RESET my Windows 10 Home: I have chose full reset to clean up apps settings and my data FOR... - Similar Threads - RESET Home chose

2. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  3. What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do, I factory reset my pc on windows 10 through the settings menu and chose...: I factory reset my windows 10 pc and now my ox keeps turning on and off and never fully loading to let me do anything, what should I do to fix it...
  4. Why do I have to keep restarting my full reset and drive clean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to keep restarting my full reset and drive clean?: I'm trying to fully reset my hp laptop everything goes smoothly up till it gets to 54% and then everything closes out and I have to completely restart the reset process. I try to keep the computer awake to do this should I just leave it alone? What is going on and what do I...
  5. Why do I have to keep restarting my full reset and drive clean?

Why do I have to keep restarting my full reset and drive clean?: I'm trying to fully reset my hp laptop everything goes smoothly up till it gets to 54% and then everything closes out and I have to completely restart the reset process. I try to keep the computer awake to do this should I just leave it alone? What is going on and what do I...
  6. Why do I have to keep restarting my full reset and drive clean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. What data will be lost if I reset my app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What data will be lost if I reset my app?: I got this error while trying to play a video of mine "0xc00db3b2", I think I need to reset my Movies & TV app but I saw the warning that my data will be lost if I do so. Will all of my video go away?...
  8. My windows setting app is a bit buggy on the visual, will resetting the app reset all of my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows setting app is a bit buggy on the visual, will resetting the app reset all of my...: Some visual is lacking, e.g. missing icons etc, it wont affect my settings navigation but kinda annoying. I want to reset the app but seems like it will also reset all my settings in the setting app? Quite afraid to try it tho, takes me a lot of time to do the settings...
  9. Windows 10 reset (full clean)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 reset (full clean): How can I reset windows 10 ,it's installed in SSD and if I reset it will I lose the activation ? submitted by /u/Mohammad_alshuwaiee [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh6sl1/windows_10_reset_full_clean/
  10. Reset My PC With Windows 10 Home

Reset My PC With Windows 10 Home: Hello Community: I have an HP Compaq Desktop PC with an OS of Windows 10 Home, I am having problems and need to RESET THIS PC, I went to the for the reset procedure. clicked the button, up popped an error message which reads as follows. COULD NOT FIND THE RECOVERY...