Windows 10: Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game

Discus and support Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Folks, I reset my Win 10 PC last night. Before hand i'd clocked up dozens of hours in Sea of Thieves. When attempting to reinstall on the fresh... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Origami Turtle, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game

Hey Folks,

I reset my Win 10 PC last night. Before hand i'd clocked up dozens of hours in Sea of Thieves. When attempting to reinstall on the fresh windows image the Microsoft store now tells me my PC won't run Sea of Thieves (see pic below).

Things I have tried so far:

Resetting Windows store through wsreset (as administrator)
    Setting Timezone/Time&Date to be detected automatically
    Manually setting 2 different drives as default app download location
    Windows Updates (everything is up to date)
    Graphics Drivers are up to date)
    Windows 10 is fully licensed and 100% legit

I don't understand what could have happened, am I missing a dll or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, itching to get back on the high seas, i'm almost a Pirate Legend Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game :)

Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game f1d0695e-b7b8-41b0-b9eb-565911bdb02d?upload=true.png

:)

Origami Turtle, Jan 31, 2019

2. Acer pc wont reset

Hello. My Acer Pc wont reset. I am running windows 10 and I have reset the pc before. I go to reset the pc, it goes to the file removal stage, and it stays on the screen that says, "Resetting your pc. This will take a few minutes and your pc will restart."
    It has been on this screen for about 6 hours. I cant cancel it and it wont let me power off the device. Help?

ProViolation, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Games wont run or freeze.

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing those games?

It could be due to corrupt games or missing updates or software changes.

Do not worry, it can be fixed.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-...ndows/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game

PC Game

My PC games still wont play,even after trying the suggestions given to me so far. I h have had no luck in getting them to play. Most of my other games play real good but none of my Microsoft games wont play.

Guess I just cant play any PC games distributed from Microsoft. Too bad because I liked those games and sometimes played for hours with them.

cinemaman1, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game

1. Reset my windows 10 pc after 50+ hours of SOT gameplay, now it says my pc wont run the game - Similar Threads - Reset 50+ hours

2. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont reset: So my computer has been crashing and freezing a lot about every 20 minutes it crashes and i have no choice but to reset it but it will not reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made.”...
  3. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont reset: So my computer has been crashing and freezing a lot about every 20 minutes it crashes and i have no choice but to reset it but it will not reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made.”...
  4. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I factory reset my pc, now it wont work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I factory reset my pc, now it wont work: Today i had to move some files from my ssd to my hard-drive. Very stupid idea.. i then moved my program files and my program files x 86 to my D: drive. Right after that i decided to play a game but it didnt work, saying that it had to be repaired After giving up i factory...
  6. My pc wont reset

My pc wont reset: It all started when i upgraded my laptop when it was done it didnt load so i tried again and agajn everythig didnt work i only had one option i had to reset my pc but it didnt reset submitted by /u/Abject-Transition999 [link] [comments]...
  7. My Pc Wont reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Pc Wont reset: when I go to reset my pc it says "There was a problem resetting your pc" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset/e08c7652-c48d-4a0c-9556-90a23bd3dbf6
  8. My PC wont reset

My PC wont reset: I've been trying to reset my PC for the last 6 hours and i have tried so much to fix it but it keeps saying 'there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made'. It feels like I've tried everything. submitted by /u/TIG3R341 [link] [comments]...
  9. Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..

Reset my pc, it's been like this for 4 hours now..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tkyin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6t18i/reset_my_pc_its_been_like_this_for_4_hours_now/
  10. Reset PC after a virus. (Now windows wont activate)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC after a virus. (Now windows wont activate): Basically. I have reset my PC meaning my Windows has been reinstalled. I have a good copy of Windows 10 Pro but for some reason it keeps coming up saying "You cannot connect to business account" ? Can someone explain or explain why my PC now has to be re-activated but I...