Windows 10: Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

Discus and support Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HOW DO I RESET OR RECOVER MY WINDOWS PASSWORD? I FORGOT THE SECURITY QUESTION. I KNOW MY PASSWORD FOR MY email password for microsoft and all that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patrick JayMalinowski, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM.

1. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

HOW DO I RESET OR RECOVER MY WINDOWS PASSWORD? I FORGOT THE SECURITY QUESTION. I KNOW MY PASSWORD FOR MY email password for microsoft and all that but I need the WINDOWS PASSWORD

:)

Patrick JayMalinowski, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

4. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

Thema:

Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

1. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD - Similar Threads - Reset PASSWORD

2. Reset Administrator Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reset Administrator Password: How do I reset my forgotten administrator password on my pc when I have password protect blocking me from doing anything to make changes to other user accounts?...
  3. My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and is therefore locked....

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and is therefore locked....: My computer is not accepting my reset Microsoft account password and therefore is now locked. I have tried all suggestions provided, but none have succeeded. What’s next to unlock my computer?...
  4. Unable to reset password in Microsoft family

Unable to reset password in Microsoft family: Hi, I created account in Microsoft Family for my son and tried to log in to this account. Unfortunately I forgot the password and decided to reset it. However the system asked me to enter Microsoft account password but I have never had this account and a password. It demanded...
  5. Password reset*

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password reset*: I reset my laptop and when setting up Windows 10 again I was asked for the password. I didn't remember it, so I requested. Rather than sending it, I was taken to a reset page that would not 0reset. The page won't take a new PW and there is no way to cancel. Has anyone run...
  6. Password reset for laptop

Password reset for laptop: After a recent windows update i get an error saying "Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device". The sad part is i don't remember my password also, to use it as a sign-in option. Can anyone help me out I'm locked out of my own PC....
  7. Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password

Need 2 factory reset,Don't know administrator password: Hello I've been having some issues with logging in for weeks because I don't know the password To My laptop,It's a Republic of gamers gl753ve laptop,I've tried going into safe mode by pressing shift and restart and tried doing a command prompt "rstrui.exe" but that doesn't do...
  8. App "Create a Password Reset Disk" does not start?

App "Create a Password Reset Disk" does not start?: Hi, From the start menu I type "reset" to bring up "Create A Password Reset Disk" option. When selecting this, nothing happens, the app doesn't start up? Checking "My Info" I am logged into a local account as an Administrator. I'm running the latest windows 10 install....
  9. Reset childs family account password by parent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Reset childs family account password by parent: Hello, I created an account for my child and added to my family. After granted access to a specific device and tried to log on with this account, we realised that we did not remember the password. We never signed in to microsoft account and when I tried to reset the...
  10. RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC

RECOVERING ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD WITHOUT PASSWORD RESET DISC: I am the owner and ONLY user of my desktop PC. On this computer, I have two accounts: one is for me personally, and the other is "Administrator." I need to get into that Administrator account, but cannot remember the password. I have tried to reset it, but apparently I need...