Windows 10: Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

Discus and support Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HOW DO I RESET OR RECOVER MY WINDOWS PASSWORD? I FORGOT THE SECURITY QUESTION. I KNOW MY PASSWORD FOR MY email password for microsoft and all that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Patrick JayMalinowski, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

HOW DO I RESET OR RECOVER MY WINDOWS PASSWORD? I FORGOT THE SECURITY QUESTION. I KNOW MY PASSWORD FOR MY email password for microsoft and all that but I need the WINDOWS PASSWORD

:)

Patrick JayMalinowski, Apr 15, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD

1. Reset my WINDOWS PASSWORD - Similar Threads - Reset PASSWORD

2. Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Active Directory Shared Account Password Reset: Hello! I have been browsing the internet for a while but was unable to find a solution to this one. Obviously resetting an AD password for one user is simple. But what if for example there was a computer in an imaginary company and there were 10 users who used the...
  3. Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...: My adolescents are very smart with computers and have created other programs that I have talked to them to Not do it. Programs like Code and join a social media not appropriate for them, I have noticed the computer now is slow, the time is wrong....
  4. Reset laptop won't accept original password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset laptop won't accept original password: Windows 10. I have used Recovery > Reset this PC. on my laptop. After the reset, I restarted the laptop. When I got to sign in it refuses the password I was using before. It tells you to reset the password, which I did right there on the laptop. You have to identify yourself...
  5. Can't log into my pc, password was reset!

Can't log into my pc, password was reset!: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and I can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password, then I can use my pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it said...
  6. Can't log into my pc password was reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't log into my pc password was reset: Tried fixing my win 10 with tweaking.com - it changed my password and can't log in? It will not let me use my pin number. It says that I first must enter my new password first, then I can use pin. I have no idea how to get back in. I did a power test like it said. Then it...
  7. how to reset windows 19 user accounts password

how to reset windows 19 user accounts password: how to reset windows 19 user accounts password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-windows-19-user-accounts-password/5515d8a2-4c39-4bfd-87a7-7b604461e9a3
  8. New Refurbished Laptop, HP Win 10, password reset

New Refurbished Laptop, HP Win 10, password reset: I have booted a new refurbished HP laptop but did not write down the password. Now it wants that and I cannot get back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-refurbished-laptop-hp-win-10-password-reset/03662408-e7f4-452c-9b5c-ed9d6703642c
  9. No option to reset password for local account after update to 1903?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No option to reset password for local account after update to 1903?: I just updated one of my 2 PCs to 1903 and now I am locked out. It took me to a local login account which I don't remember the password since I always use my Pin. I have tried everything but no luck. I have reset my Microsoft password and verified it works, but this is...
  10. Please can you help me with the password for defaultuser0 when you reset a windows download...

Please can you help me with the password for defaultuser0 when you reset a windows download...: I reset my laptop to the facotry setting and its asking for a defaultuser0 password? Does anyone know what it is? where to get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-can-you-help-me-with-the-password-for/3d65ced6-240c-4d6b-b6db-bbd9b032a428