Windows 10: Reset my windows without losing my data

Discus and support Reset my windows without losing my data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I Update my windows it shows that your computer is running in audit mode. and in registry editor it shows this, please help me in resetting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AkshitGupta1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Reset my windows without losing my data

When I Update my windows it shows that your computer is running in audit mode. and in registry editor it shows this, please help me in resetting my windows settings. Reset my windows without losing my data df0d4d83-c3ef-4487-9f1f-a0b1b9239886?upload=true.png

:)

AkshitGupta1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Lumia 532 "black screen" & why do we have to lose our data to reset these dud phones?

Hi Jules,

Most likely this is a hardware issue. However, we have to isolate this by performing some workarounds. For us to resolve this, please answer the following questions:

• Have you tried connecting your phone to a PC, then back up your files?
    • Have you tried performing a soft reset? This won't lose any data on your phone. To soft reset, just press and hold the power and volume down buttons at the same time until your phone restarts.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Sep 3, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Reset my windows without losing my data

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Reset my windows without losing my data

1. Reset my windows without losing my data - Similar Threads - Reset without losing

2. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  3. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Windows without losing data: If I use media creation tool - upgrade this pc now, then it will keep my apps and files?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-windows-without-losing-data/3c3f5739-b3c1-401e-8b1b-b7fbd8f51743
  4. Reinstall Windows without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Upgrade PC without losing my HDD data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Upgrade PC without losing my HDD data: Hi! I've bought all the components for my new PC but I want to keep the things that I already have in my hard drive disk. Between the new components, there is an M.2 of 250 Gb and I want to install the operating system there. I've heard about making partitions of my HDD and...
  6. losing my data

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    losing my data: I had a account in my laptop but I signed out and the same account signed me in. After signing in a message pops up saying we couldn't sign in to your account and my data in that account has also vanished...
  7. How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 without losing all my data: To make my subject more clear I have windows 10 not activated, however I still have around 300 gbs of files and games on my PC. All I want is be able to activate it and not loss all my data and files....
  8. Reset windows 10 without losing data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset windows 10 without losing data: Can i reset windows 10 without losing personal data and apps?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-10-without-losing-data/9f42eba2-29d3-4dd1-8aea-d11ab71794ed
  9. Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix Data Loss after Choosing Reset Windows 10 without losing data: Fix this Microsoft.... I was fixing our family laptop and I went to safe mode and reset it by choosing the No Data Loss Option... After a few minutes, It went back to work again... But When I went to The File Explorer all my Files Are GONE as in G.O.N.E KABLAMOO Plss fix...
  10. Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data: I intend to partition a hard drive I'll be buying to install Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 on each partition but I don't want to lose my data after I've installed Windows 7 and then 8.1 or maybe install the Windows 10 preview 32 bit. I am not going to install Windows 8.1 or 10...