Windows 10: Reset my winodows 10

Discus and support Reset my winodows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; first of all sorry for my bad english. it started when this error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HishamKhattab, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Reset my winodows 10

first of all sorry for my bad english.

it started when this error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info windows 10" started to display frequently, so i try to reset my windows 10 and then the windows won't start up any more and keep showing my this massage "diagnosing my pc", and i can't reinstall a new windows cause there is an important data on the C:. so can any one please help me with it.

:)

HishamKhattab, Dec 22, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Reset my winodows 10

Winodows 10 flashing scrren

Original Tilte - Winodows 10 flashing scrren

so this am windows 10 was downloaded to my hp23 all in one after I had been running 8.1 now my computer screen is constantly flashing I cant get out of it or pull up root menu how do I get Microsoft to go back in and fix it or restore 8.1

patriciaerlandson, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Reset my winodows 10

1. Reset my winodows 10 - Similar Threads - Reset winodows

2. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset: the profile corrupted after using this desktop hdd as an external boot media where still I can't access the windows as it cannot be booted from external devices I have tried to resolve this by factory reset the pc. but the older problem solved by giving birth to the current...
  3. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset: the profile corrupted after using this desktop hdd as an external boot media where still I can't access the windows as it cannot be booted from external devices I have tried to resolve this by factory reset the pc. but the older problem solved by giving birth to the current...
  4. missing pre-installed apps along with MS STORE in win 10 after a factory reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. unable to reset pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to reset pin: I have to use my pin. I get told that my pin is incorrect it is the right pin and is not recognised. I am told to reset my pin but in order to reset my pin I need to put in my pin. The system does not accept my correct pin....
  6. unable to reset pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to reset pin: I have to use my pin. I get told that my pin is incorrect it is the right pin and is not recognised. I am told to reset my pin but in order to reset my pin I need to put in my pin. The system does not accept my correct pin....
  7. unable to reset pin

8. How can l reset my password without a usb flash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can l reset my password without a usb flash: I am trying to reset my password on my old Lenovo laptop but it won’t let me and it is asking me to connect a usb flash drive which I don’t have...
  9. How can l reset my password without a usb flash

How can l reset my password without a usb flash: I am trying to reset my password on my old Lenovo laptop but it won’t let me and it is asking me to connect a usb flash drive which I don’t have...
  10. How can l reset my password without a usb flash

in Windows 10 Customization