Windows 10: reset now blank screen

Discus and support reset now blank screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i reset my pc now the i get a black screen. thanks when you reset ease of access turns of the background under (make computer easier to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bluzeboy, Aug 7, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

reset now blank screen

i reset my pc now the i get a black screen.
    thanks

when you reset ease of access turns of the background
    under (make computer easier to read),make sure remove background images is box is clear

:)

bluzeboy, Aug 7, 2016
  2. SteveAbx Win User

CK-15W problem

My son was playing with the control switches and now the display is blank.

When I turn on the power the "hands" appear and then the screen goes blank.

It still worked (until I reset it as per the manual). Now I cant see the bluetooth passcode to reconnect, and the screen still goes blank after the hands screen.

Has anyone else seen this.

SteveAbx, Aug 7, 2016
  3. N70 Screen blank / WHITE

now i am having similar problems that my screen is blank and white..

initially it was some white patches with normal screen but later on as i uses it it became more and more and now its completely blank white screen but i can recieve calls and can make calls with that blank screen initially when it was blank ,

but now i cant even make calls but i can hear startup tone sometimes when i reboot and always i can hear the button tones when i press..but its completely blank...

i have tried 3 button hold method , hard reset and i have checked with another nokia battery but its still being the same blank screen..!

can anyone plz help me about this ...

is there any methods which might be helpful if i try those?

plz leave a reply to this..

sachinhebbale, Aug 7, 2016
Thema:

reset now blank screen

1. reset now blank screen - Similar Threads - reset blank screen

2. Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows: Hi,I had dramas when building a new PC, I had completely new everything about from my m.2 which I booted from but then had Thread Exception errors. I then started to re install windows but after the preparing section my monitor is stuck on standby while all devices have power...
  3. Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank Screen while trying to Reset Windows: Hi,I had dramas when building a new PC, I had completely new everything about from my m.2 which I booted from but then had Thread Exception errors. I then started to re install windows but after the preparing section my monitor is stuck on standby while all devices have power...
  4. I uninstalled Nividia and now my screen is blank

I uninstalled Nividia and now my screen is blank: I uninstalled Nividia after that came out a message to restart my computer i clicked now my screen is blank like it's not working anymore i don't know what to do...
  5. I uninstalled Nividia and now my screen is blank

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I uninstalled Nividia and now my screen is blank: I uninstalled Nividia after that came out a message to restart my computer i clicked now my screen is blank like it's not working anymore i don't know what to do...
  6. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system reset and now my screen is blank: My computer was experiencing a weird issue so it recommend I do a reset so I agreed and did it...and it made it to 100% and restarted.. now the screen is black and caps lock is blinking ...it worked b4 this idk what is causing this or how to fix it ...HP laptop...windows 10...
  7. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank

I did a system reset and now my screen is blank: My computer was experiencing a weird issue so it recommend I do a reset so I agreed and did it...and it made it to 100% and restarted.. now the screen is black and caps lock is blinking ...it worked b4 this idk what is causing this or how to fix it ...HP laptop...windows 10...
  8. I did a system reset and now my screen is blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Reset Blank/Black Screen: Hello Community, I have a HP Pavilion Laptop that I was preparing to give to another person so I started the Windows 10 Reset process and asked to have all personal files removed. The process took a while and let it run all night. During the night I looked at the screen and...
  10. FSX - blank screen after clicking on 'Fly Now'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX - blank screen after clicking on 'Fly Now': I seem to remember this problem when I used to view the Windows 7 Forum but I can't recall the solution. I upgraded to Windows 10 when my motherboard shuffled off this mortal coil - wish neither had happened! That was nearly a year ago, I just got round to installing FSX...