Windows 10: Reset password on iball compbook

Discus and support Reset password on iball compbook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need assistance to setup my password on my i ball compbook pc. I have been getting notifications to go to account.live.com/password/reset, which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gaurisyal, Nov 2, 2020.

1. gaurisyal Win User

Reset password on iball compbook

I need assistance to setup my password on my i ball compbook pc. I have been getting notifications to go to account.live.com/password/reset, which hasn't helped. Surprisingly I am not getting forgot password option which normally helps reset the password. Please advice, thanks in advance

:)

gaurisyal, Nov 2, 2020

2. iball compbook m500 problem was resetting pc

iball compbook m500 problem was resetting pc 32gb merory 4gb ram plese help me

ROHITMANE2, Nov 2, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 2, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

iball compbook cursor going crazy

You need iBall Help.

JimWynne, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Reset password on iball compbook - Similar Threads - Reset password iball

2. password reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    password reset: I made this account so I could send an email because I forgot the password to my other account, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I tried to reset it but I couldn't. It said "We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account ui***** Email address is...
  3. Reseting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting password: Forgive me if this is the wrong place for this question.I have a little Dell laptop that is 10 years old with Windows 7 installed that I would like to use in a local environment. So I really don't want or need to update the OS I should think. I have forgotten the password and...
  4. reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reset password: i purchased a gateway nv53a laptop with windows 7 home premium and cannot logon due to not knowing the admin user login info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-password/e9954b51-13bb-45e5-a118-13292560e359
  5. Password Resetting

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Resetting: Hello, I am using a Microsoft account on my laptop and I could log into my account using my fingerprint. However, I intend to know the password of my Windows account for some reason. I saw that my Windows password should be the same as my Microsoft account, but Windows is...
  6. iball compbook m500 problem was resetting pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    iball compbook m500 problem was resetting pc: iball compbook m500 problem was resetting pc 32gb merory 4gb ram plese help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iball-compbook-m500-problem-was-resetting-pc/3fc85c7e-0dfc-4389-a0b9-df1bd61285ac
  7. Password reset

Password reset: Hey.. I forgot my windows 10 password but I can sign in using my PIN and fingerprint. I want to access safe mode but its asking for password. Please help me to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset/6ac99d1d-9875-4ba0-9c0a-1458e0cdb254
  8. Reset password

Reset password: I'm am currently getting emails that give me a code for resetting my password. Currently there is noone in my home doing it, so I have a feeling its someone trying to get into my account. Is there a way to stop this from happening?...
  9. Reset Password

in Browsers and Email
    Reset Password: My utility company have asked me to reset my password because of some restructuring work. They`ve told me the format I must use (at least one upper case,one lower case + symbols etc.) but they also say there must be one didgit, what do they mean by this? 138882
  10. Password reset

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password reset: Hi, Does the admin command "net user<username><new password> still work with windows 10 1903 Thank You 137552

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change password of iball compbook