Windows 10: Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

Discus and support Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by puripat panyaard, May 28, 2023.

1. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc

:)

puripat panyaard, May 28, 2023

2. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, May 28, 2023
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    No "Reset This PC" option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For better clarity, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Where exactly are you looking for the Reset this PC option?
    • Were you able to successfully clone the drive?
    • Could you please provide more clarity on, “On original hard disk the WinRE recovery partition was last partition. On new hard disk that partition had moved to first position”?
    • Were you able to get the Reset this PC option by following the steps mentioned in the article provided by you?

If you wish to reset the PC, there are multiple ways to do it. You may want to refer the steps mentioned in the article

Reset or reinstall Windows 10

However, please reply with the details requested above to help you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 28, 2023
  4. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

No Option for Reset My PC

** Source:
    Microsoft Support - "Recovery options in Windows 10"

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
    • Download the media creation tool and then run it.
    • Select Create installation media for another PC.
    • Choose a language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit).
    • Follow the steps to create installation media, and then select Finish.
    • Connect the installation media you created to your nonfunctional PC, and then turn it on.
    • On the initial setup screen, enter your language and other preferences, and then select
      Next. If you're not seeing the setup screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to change your PC's boot order, and then try again.
    • Select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can:
    • Restore from a system restore point by selecting Advanced options >
      System Restore. This will remove recently installed apps, drivers, and updates that might be causing your PC problems. Restoring from a restore point won’t affect your personal files.
    • Select Reset this PC to reinstall Windows 10. This will remove apps and drivers you installed and changes you made to settings, but lets you choose to keep or remove your personal files.

Roharashraj™, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

1. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option - Similar Threads - Reset แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose

2. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option: ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc...
  3. Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset pc แล้วลูปอยู่หน้า choose an option: ผมกด Reset pc แล้วติดอยู่หน้า choose an option ของ Windows Recovery Environment พอกด continue ก็จะปิดเครื่องเปิดใหม่แล้วกลับมาหน้าเดิมติดแหงกอยู่อย่างงี้จะวันนึงแล้วครับกด reset pc ในหน้านี้ก็จะขึ้นว่า there was a problem resetiing your pc...
  4. What option is best to choose when resetting a Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What option is best to choose when resetting a Windows 10 PC?: Hi. I am having troubles with my Windows 10 PC and after trying quite a few different methods to fix the issues nothing has worked. I am thinking of resetting the pc. I was wondering whether it is best to reinstall Windows locally or from the cloud....
  5. What option is best to choose when resetting a Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What option is best to choose when resetting a Windows 10 PC?: Hi. I am having troubles with my Windows 10 PC and after trying quite a few different methods to fix the issues nothing has worked. I am thinking of resetting the pc. I was wondering whether it is best to reinstall Windows locally or from the cloud....
  6. What option is best to choose when resetting a Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose an option: Troubleshoot Reset your PC or see advanced options, or Turn off your PC: I just logged on to my computer A Dell Inspiron ONE 2330 with a core i3. The computer is about 7-8 years old and I use a dual monitor. I use it pretty regularly and I don't have problems. But I was using it today when it just shut off. An electricity mishap in my house I...
  8. Stuck at Choose Option Screen after a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at Choose Option Screen after a reset: Hi, so after losing my Microsoft administrator password though I was able to log into my PC with my PIN or fingerprint I needed to link my account since I only have a digital license. Since I couldn't link my account I chose to reset my pc which I thought would delete all...
  9. PC makes me choose an option

PC makes me choose an option: [IMG]Im new to pc and had bought one a month ago and used it for a bit and it worked perfect now its only booting straight to choose an option doesnt even let me press f12 or anything and ive tried the reset but it said it was unable to do so and im just lost...
  10. Choose an option

Choose an option: Hello. As many others, I have encountered the choose an option screen. It was working perfectly fine two days ago, but when I turned it on on Sunday, it was stuck on the 'Choose an option screen'. Now, it only showed two options. Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. None of...