Windows 10: Reset pc cloud

Discus and support Reset pc cloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My desktop had a virus due hp support scam connect Will I put virus back in using this mode???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ralph_69, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Ralph_69 Win User

Reset pc cloud

My desktop had a virus due hp support scam connect Will I put virus back in using this mode???

:)

Ralph_69, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Vineet_K Win User

Reset your PC using cloud download fails

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues in resetting PC using cloud download option

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the make and model number of your PC?
    • What happens when you select cloud download option for reset?
    • Do you get any error while trying to reset PC using cloud?
    • Do you use Wi-Fi or wired connection for internet?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?
    Please provide more information regarding the issue

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to perform a clean installation of Windows on PC, you can refer the section Clean install of Windows 10 using installation media from the article Reinstall Windows 10

Note: Performing a clean installation will remove all the applications/programs. Hence before doing that, please backup your important data at least on an external hard disk

If you are unsure about performing any steps, we do have videos for the same, you can watch the videos and perform the steps.

Refer: How to Clean Install Windows 10 on a PC Step-by-Step Guide

Additional information:

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

Let us know how it goes, we would be glad to help you further

Vineet Kumar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Vineet_K, Dec 27, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud

Source: Optimize Windows 10 PC reset using the cloud - Windows Insider

How to Reset Windows 10

How to Refresh Windows 10

Brink, Dec 27, 2022
  4. Reset pc cloud

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 27, 2022
Thema:

Reset pc cloud

1. Reset pc cloud - Similar Threads - Reset cloud

2. Cloud install or local install does not show during “reset windows”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud install or local install does not show during “reset windows”: Hello,I have been trying to reset my windows; however, after going through the steps, after the step that allows me to choose from “keep everything and delete everything”, the option in which you can choose where to reinstall the windows from, for example cloud or local, does...
  3. Cloud install or local install does not show during “reset windows”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud install or local install does not show during “reset windows”: Hello,I have been trying to reset my windows; however, after going through the steps, after the step that allows me to choose from “keep everything and delete everything”, the option in which you can choose where to reinstall the windows from, for example cloud or local, does...
  4. Will a clean reset cloud windows reinstallation on windows 11 from the settings remove a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a clean reset cloud windows reinstallation on windows 11 from the settings remove a...: Hi, I made the mistake of trusting an online video on "How to download OptiFine for Minecraft 1.20.6" when I later realized OptiFine didn't even release that yet. Well anyway that's besides the point. I was taken to a file sharing website or so it seemed and I thought it was...
  5. Will a clean reset cloud windows reinstallation on windows 11 from the settings remove a...

Will a clean reset cloud windows reinstallation on windows 11 from the settings remove a...: Hi, I made the mistake of trusting an online video on "How to download OptiFine for Minecraft 1.20.6" when I later realized OptiFine didn't even release that yet. Well anyway that's besides the point. I was taken to a file sharing website or so it seemed and I thought it was...
  6. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...: Yeah, my storage had a lot of viruses so I reset my whole pc to erase everything so I did reset PC and I put cloud download and it loaded you know did it reset and everything and then when I checked on it again, it just kept taking me to the settings and I would say put in...
  7. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...: Yeah, my storage had a lot of viruses so I reset my whole pc to erase everything so I did reset PC and I put cloud download and it loaded you know did it reset and everything and then when I checked on it again, it just kept taking me to the settings and I would say put in...
  8. I reset my pc and clicked cloud download but now the screen keeps going to bios settings...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...: I had a blue screen error with error code : Unmountable boot drive so I decided to reset my pc . I wanted to make sure cloud download will download windows 11...
  10. I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...

I am resetting my windows laptop . Will the cloud download windows 11 that was on my pc...: I had a blue screen error with error code : Unmountable boot drive so I decided to reset my pc . I wanted to make sure cloud download will download windows 11...