Windows 10: Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

Discus and support Reset PC "Get Started" not starting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Edwin Lin, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Edwin Lin Win User

Reset PC "Get Started" not starting

My MSI laptop has gotten pretty slow and I want to reset it back to factory settings. But when I go to the recovery page and press "get started" nothing happens. Advanced startup doesn't work either, it just takes me back to the log in screen.

:)

Edwin Lin, Apr 6, 2019
  2. michael Win User

Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset

Hi guys,

Would please guide me on buy the best Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset.
    I do know some from logisys, but which one is the best?

EDIT:- is below switch is good for PC start/reset ?
    http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RM02&cat=GDT
    Thanks.

michael, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Best remote control switch for PC Start/Reset

If it's a standard desktop PC, you need a open/close switch, not a 12v PS switch. Assuming you are connecting it to the PWR header on your mother board?

Sasqui, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Reset Start Layout in Windows 10  

Hello glnz, Reset PC "Get Started" not starting :)

Basically, the right side of the Start menu or Start screen is where apps are pinned to Start at. This is what would be reset.

The left side or All Apps, is just the list of installed apps on the PC.

Brink, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset PC "Get Started" not starting - Similar Threads - Reset Started starting

2. fresh start vs. reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fresh start vs. reset pc: What is the difference between a fresh start and resetting the PC? My PC has Windows 11 installed, is freezing too much for the last few days and disturbing my regular workflow. Should I reset the PC or give it a fresh start? Every related info is appreciated....
  3. Pc not starting after reseting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not starting after reseting: I reseted my pc from windows and after all the process was completed i restarted my pc and i get blocked in user preview loading screen , after that i runed my pc into safe mode , it opens but the windows is staying in black screen and showing me this 1 milisecond after every...
  4. Pc not starting after reseting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not starting after reseting: I reseted my pc from windows and after all the process was completed i restarted my pc and i get blocked in user preview loading screen , after that i runed my pc into safe mode , it opens but the windows is staying in black screen and showing me this 1 milisecond after every...
  5. Pc not starting after reseting

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Pc is not starting after reset

Pc is not starting after reset: My pc was not working properly so I off the pc after that when I turn on it, It was ato repairing the pc. I go to the advance option and reset my pc with the option to delete all the files and reinstall windows after reset but after it reset it is not opening and show a...
  7. PC not starting after factory reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC not starting after factory reset: Hey, I recently got a new PC and noticed a significant drop in performance from the first night I got it all put together, and the next morning that I got on it, and after talking with some friends they said before anything try factory resetting it since I don't have a lot of...
  8. PC not starting after resetting it

PC not starting after resetting it: I have reset my pc with windows 10 version it took a whole night to complete the reset and now it is starting over and over again asking for the same basic info...
  9. Reset this PC Get Started button not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset this PC Get Started button not working: So I have been dealing with this problem for days and trying to solve it. I want to reset my PC it has so many problems I need a fresh start. But the problem is whenever I try to press Get Started it doesn't do anything. I also tried Fresh Start and nothing having and also...
  10. Reset this PC option doesn't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset this PC option doesn't start: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on both my machines. My labtop has handled this fine, but my desktop computer has been very buggy since the beginning. For instance, the start menu will sometimes simply not work, requiring a restart, Skype and occasionally Explorer will stop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset this pc get started crash to desktop

2. reset this pc not starting