Windows 10: Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store

Discus and support Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy. I reset my PC - seems all good, but i get a message from Nvidia advising me to download the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Funjunkie6, May 12, 2021.

1. Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store

Howdy. I reset my PC - seems all good, but i get a message from Nvidia advising me to download the Nvidia Control Panel from the Microsoft Store. Curiously, I no longer have the Microsoft Store installed. i used to have it installed but i couldnt download anything. i'd press the dl button and nothing ever happened. i dont know where to dl the Store from. further, the Nvidia website directs me to the online Store but when i click on the dl link on the online store, nothing happens. so my issues are two-fold: no access to the store and cannot locate the Nvidia Control Panel to dl. any ideas? thanks.

:)

Funjunkie6, May 12, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, May 12, 2021
  3. My Microsoft store is giving me an error 0x80072F7D

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it resolves the issue.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, May 12, 2021
  4. Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store

1. Reset PC now don't have Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Reset don't Microsoft

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  6. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc: I've looked everywhere I can to try and find the solution to fixing this but my microsoft store isn't showing to be on my pc, I've reset my pc three times this week to see if it would install with windows like it's meant to but that hasn't worked. It says "You'll need a new...
  7. I've reset my pc and now microsoft store doesn't exist on my pc

8. microsoft store missing after reset pc

microsoft store missing after reset pc: i have try getapp something still does not work whaat should i do to solve this problem* Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-missing-after-reset-pc/f191bb79-dff3-4c15-8fe2-9627a527cc2e
  9. I don't have the Microsoft store at all.

I don't have the Microsoft store at all.: I recently had issues with my laptop which forced me to reinstall windows and factory reset it, now I don't have the Microsoft store. Is there any way to get them back? I've tried through app settings and the store isn't in the search bar, I've also tried PowerShell but that...
  10. not having microsoft store in pc

not having microsoft store in pc: [ATTACH][ATTACH]sao máy tính của tôi không có cửa hàng microsoft trong máy? làm sao để có cửa hàng microsoft? hãy giúp tôi!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-having-microsoft-store-in-pc/62d5c880-4131-4ac2-976c-cfcafbdc110d"