Windows 10: Reset pc stops after 33%.

Discus and support Reset pc stops after 33%. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me i want to reset my pc but everytime i try it stops at 33%.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SnehilRai, Mar 13, 2019.

1. SnehilRai Win User

Reset pc stops after 33%.

Please help me i want to reset my pc but everytime i try it stops at 33%.

:)

SnehilRai, Mar 13, 2019

2. Resetting hanging At 33 percent

I’m trying to reset my PC. My pc is hanging at 33 percent. Any help would be appreciated.

JasonDotson1, Mar 13, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Reset pc stops after 33%. - Similar Threads - Reset stops 33%

2. Reseting pc just stops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseting pc just stops: Every time i try to reset my pc it just stops at about 7%, undos everything and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-pc-just-stops/79a46d40-cfee-44ec-b0d1-08384af2367e
  3. Reseting pc just stops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseting pc just stops: Every time i try to reset my pc it just stops at about 7%, undos everything and then restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reseting-pc-just-stops/79a46d40-cfee-44ec-b0d1-08384af2367e
  4. Reset stops after 38%

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset stops after 38%: My pc stops resetting after 38% after that it restart and then shows there was a problem resetting your pc plz help and it also shows an error code 0xc0000005 when ever I run discord and simpleplanes...
  5. Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard stopped working after Resetting the PC: It’s happened three months ago I’m at trying to get it fixed but don’t know how mousing keyboard doesn’t work in the safe mode it works in Bio settings And the automatic repair mode and I restarted it fully thinking it would fix the problem but no it still didn’t work so now...
  6. Resetting PC Stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC Stuck at 33%: Been resetting for a couple of hours now. I'm deleting all my files/data etc ready to sell the PC on. Seems to be stuck at 35%. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Dan....
  7. Reset stuck at 33%

Reset stuck at 33%: I factory reset Windows 10 and its been stuck at 33% for around an hour is this normal and if not how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-33/df44dc18-72e8-421f-bb74-20e912fed7fe
  8. Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Windows full reset stuck at 33%: Hello, i was going to reset my pc (full reset) But it is stuck at 33% for 2 hours is this normal and do i just have to wait or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-full-reset-stuck-at-33/2b2e731f-ce93-4115-ba36-b12d4a37bf32
  9. Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time

Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time: Hi can anyone help me? Im resetting my laptop which is an Asus and my laptop is not even 1 year old yet. I went to reset it but until now its stuck at 33%. It had alr been like that for about 2 hours already. Can someone help me around here?...
  10. My Asus Win10 full reset like stuck at 33%

My Asus Win10 full reset like stuck at 33%: Hi, i was trying to resetting my asus rog laptop due to the performance issue after some windows update and the process feel like it's not moving at 33% for more than 30 min. Is it normal? the circling loading is still moving thou. Thanks for any help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 reset 33%

2. resetting pc 33%