Windows 10: Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

Discus and support Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to re-install my Windows and I found out (from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpf9K36fpA) that you can actually use Reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ashramnavivi, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

I want to re-install my Windows and I found out (from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpf9K36fpA) that you can actually use Reset PC option in the Windows Settings, my question is, what is better (cleaner), is it the same?

:)

ashramnavivi, Jun 29, 2020
  2. jacka27 Win User

Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool [​IMG]

Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool [​IMG]

jacka27, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

Maybe its something about how you made the USB. To make a USB that will be certain to be bootable, download the Media Creation Tool and follow the steps in Option One of this tutorial.

Download Windows 10 ISO File

at step 6, leave the 'Use the recommended options for this PC' box checked.
    at step 8, select 'USB flash drive'.

4. ToysBoys Win User

Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?

Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?

ToysBoys, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

1. Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool - Similar Threads - Reset Media Creation

2. media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media creation tool: how do i fix media creation tool it keeps crashing when i open it without any error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool/3740294e-2b85-48de-a678-e7f03ee46369
  3. Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool: I'm having an issue with the media creation tool where it won't install or even give me a list of usb drives at all. Even if I tried running it from inside the usb flash drive it still says the same thing "you need 8 gb of available space on Windows :C". I'm having this issue...
  4. Media creation tool.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media creation tool.: Yes, I have successfully downloaded the tool and Windows 10. All I did was click on a link that someone posted and BAM the media creation tool and Windows 10 were downloaded! Thanks! *^^*...
  5. Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset PC vs Media Creation Tool: I want to re-install my Windows and I found out (from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icpf9K36fpA) that you can actually use Reset PC option in the Windows Settings, my question is, what is better (cleaner), is it the same? 159538
  6. Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media creation tool: So i know i can use this tool to update my pc to latest but will i keep all my settings and preferences? Havent updated my pc in 3 years so figured this is a better way to do it. submitted by /u/AwesomePicMan [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool

Cannot reset my pc with reset button and media creation tool: Hi, recently, my pc often disconnected to internet using wifi, while my other device works perfectly fine. I tried to reset the network setting to fix the problem, however, it doesn't work. So, I decided to reset my pc to see whether it can resolve the problem. Sadly, I...
  8. Difference between clean install with media creation tool vs. "Reset this PC" in Settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Difference between clean install with media creation tool vs. "Reset this PC" in Settings: Hi all – What's the difference between doing a clean install with the media creation tool vs. choosing "Reset this PC" in the Recovery settings? How-To Geek describes a clean install using the media creation tool. CNET describes a clean install as going into Settings -->...
  9. Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?

Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool?: Does resetting PC remove the media creation tool? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-resetting-pc-remove-the-media-creation-tool/ea88579c-8113-485a-9bc7-b7effc587303
  10. Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Resetting PC problem via windows and media creation tool: Hi all i have been having an issue with my pc for a while so I have started trying to reset it and have a clean installation of windows 10. I have tried going to settings, update and security, and restting it. However half way the through the process it stops and gives...