Windows 10: Reset problem

Discus and support Reset problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; System's not been running well (aps frequently "not responding", others won't work at all). Tried reset; starts resetting but stops at 1% and undoes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kemi2078, Mar 20, 2017.

1. kemi2078 Win User

Reset problem

System's not been running well (aps frequently "not responding", others won't work at all). Tried reset; starts resetting but stops at 1% and undoes changes. "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made". Tried recovering from a system image but says "windows cannot find a system image on this computer". Any ideas?

:)

kemi2078, Mar 20, 2017

2. Windows update Issue

I disabled my anti virus and some how the update was installed. I am not sure if this is antivirus related issue.

Anyway thank you all for your suggestion and help.

Reset Resolution, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Windows update Issue

My windows 10 system tries to update the following update

"Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4013429)"

But when i restart my windows, it gets hang with message like "windows is preparing... do not shutdown your system". I waited long time for it to complete but it remained hanged and I had to force shutdown my system. I already faced this issue 2 times. Why
    the system is getting hang during the update.

My update status keep giving me message as Updates are available for "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB4013429)" but fails to get install. why?

Help please.

Reset Resolution, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Reset problem

Hello Kemi, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

If you like, you should be able to do a clean install of Windows 10 on your PC.

Clean Install Windows 10

Brink, Mar 20, 2017
  5. Bree New Member
  6. kemi2078 Win User
    Great - thank you! Clean install worked and seems ok now... fingers crossed!

kemi2078, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reset problem

1. Reset problem - Similar Threads - Reset problem

2. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resetting problem: I tried to reset my old computer this morning to just delete all of my personal files, and after it had finished, it restarted, but my account log on was still on the sign-in screen, however I could not log in, as I was faced with a "The User Profile Service service failed...
  3. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting problem: I tried to reset my old computer this morning to just delete all of my personal files, and after it had finished, it restarted, but my account log on was still on the sign-in screen, however I could not log in, as I was faced with a "The User Profile Service service failed...
  4. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you: Heyy.. my PC keeps encountering a problem where it suddenly needs to reset. It displays a message saying it's collecting error info and then proceeds to reset. There's also a loud sound accompanying this issue. Sometimes, the screen freezes and I can't click on anything,...
  6. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you: Heyy.. my PC keeps encountering a problem where it suddenly needs to reset. It displays a message saying it's collecting error info and then proceeds to reset. There's also a loud sound accompanying this issue. Sometimes, the screen freezes and I can't click on anything,...
  7. PC run into a problem we are collecting errors to reset it for you

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset problem: Hi I bought my Asus vivobook go 15 laptop 8 months ago it works perfectly but few days ago my wallpaper changed suddenly I had bing wallpaper and in the settings when I search anything in that search bar it shows no results and I tried to change the default windows wallpaper...
  9. Windows 11 reset problem

Windows 11 reset problem: Hi I bought my Asus vivobook go 15 laptop 8 months ago it works perfectly but few days ago my wallpaper changed suddenly I had bing wallpaper and in the settings when I search anything in that search bar it shows no results and I tried to change the default windows wallpaper...
  10. cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service"

cannot reset password, i get "theres a temporary problem with the service": This has been an asked question here before, but i cannot for the life of me find a fix. I have tried different devices, browsers, cleared cookies, cache, upgraded to windows 11, etc etc etc. no matter what i do, i cannot change or reset my Microsoft account password for my...