Windows 10: reset problem

Discus and support reset problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI, ihave dell laptop intel core i3 inspiron15 -3000 series with windows 7 then upgrade to windows 10. i had problem to access to internet so i reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karammustapha, May 15, 2019.

1. reset problem

HI, ihave dell laptop intel core i3 inspiron15 -3000 series with windows 7 then upgrade to windows 10. i had problem to access to internet so i reset my laptop ,while reseting , the laptop keep looping to 4 questons asking country, langage time zone.... .THANK YOU.

:)

karammustapha, May 15, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 15, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, May 15, 2019
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

reset problem

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., May 15, 2019
Thema:

reset problem

1. reset problem - Similar Threads - reset problem

2. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  3. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.: The bsod is very laggy after automatic repair when bootup. then it bring to the bsod. after that, it didnt give the option to reset this pc and straightway go to advanced option for troubleshooting. in this case i cannot reset my pc. command prompt also didnt work as scannow...
  4. BSOD problem dont give option to reset this pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows Reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset problem: I have been trying to reset my old computer and the process has failed four times. It is currently running windows 10 Pro.A couple of things that may or may not be contributing to the problems:- this computer used to be set up in a RAID format however it is no longer in a...
  6. Windows Reset problem

Windows Reset problem: I have been trying to reset my old computer and the process has failed four times. It is currently running windows 10 Pro.A couple of things that may or may not be contributing to the problems:- this computer used to be set up in a RAID format however it is no longer in a...
  7. Windows Reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset problem: i had to factory reset my pc but when i try logging in into my account it says "User Service service failed to Sign in" if someone can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated....
  9. Factory reset problem

Factory reset problem: i had to factory reset my pc but when i try logging in into my account it says "User Service service failed to Sign in" if someone can help me with this issue that would be greatly appreciated....
  10. Factory reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade